Whether you are celebrating with family or friends, Thanksgiving is a great time in Seattle. In 2014, Thanksgiving takes place on November 27th and there will be celebrations all weekend including the Macy’s Parade, the Holiday / Christmas Tree lighting events, Black Friday sales (Buy Local!), and more!
FREE SEATTLE: We give out 100s of $$$ in free tickets every week including to many of the top events in Seattle. Join our newsletter if you like free stuff!
If you want your Seattle Thanksgiving weekend event(s) here, email info to seattlepipeline @ gmail dot com.
2015 Seattle Thanksgiving Day Weekend Events:
- All Weekend: Bellevue Magic Season – An Eastside Holiday Tradition | Festivities, Music, Culture, Shopping (more info)
- November 22: Green Lake Gobble & Mashed Potato Munch Off | 5K & 10K, Beer Garden, Food Drive
- November 27: Macy’s Holiday Parade Pictures & 2015 Info: Route, Santaland, Day After Thanksgiving, 25 Floats, 650 Costumed Characters (more info)
- November 28-29: Ride the Snoqualmie Valley Railroad | Santa Train
- November 28: Edmonds Tree Lighting Ceremony | 3:30-5:30 p.m., Santa, Cookies & Cider, Caroling & Music (more info)
Related Events and Info:
- Events Calendar: Our Calendar of Seattle Events & Ticket Giveaways
- Holidays: Calendar of Seattle Holiday Events
- New Years: Seattle New Years Events, Parties, Champagne Toasts, & More
- Portland: PDX Pipeline’s Portland Thanksgiving Calendar
- San Francisco: San Francisco Pipeline’s Thanksgiving Calendar
Download iPhone Events App here
Download Android Events App here