As always, we have a large list of Seattle Cinco de Mayo events including parties, festivals, dinners, shows, etc. In 2014, Cinco de Mayo takes place on Monday meaning events and parties all weekend!
It is a common misconception that Cinco De Mayo is Mexico’s answer to our own independence day. In actuality, Cinco De Mayo is celebrated to commemorate the Mexican Army’s unlikely victory at the Battle of Puebla on May 5, 1862. Whatever your reason for celebrating, there is a lot to do in Seattle in honor of Cinco De Mayo.
WIN SEATTLE TICKETS: We give out 100s of $$$ in free tickets every week including to many of the top events in Seattle. Join our newsletter if you like free stuff!
If you want your Seattle Cinco de Mayo event(s) here, email info to seattlepipeline @ gmail dot com.
2014 Seattle Cinco de Mayo Events:
- May 3: Cinco de Mayo ¡Fiesta 5K Ole! & Taco Truck Challenge @ Volunteer Park | Capitol Hill Fun Run, Beer Tacos, Music
- May 3 & 4: Fremont Mobile Food Rodeo & Cinco de Mayo Celebration | Free, Beer Garden, 40+ Food Trucks, Live Entertainment, & More
- May 4: Cinco de Fly-O | SANCA School of Flight 5th Anniversary, 1-4 p.m., $5 per Flight, Demonstrations, Lunch, Pinatas & More
- May 4: Cinco de Mayo Party – Fremont’s Cuatro de Burro Pub Crawl | Mariachi Band, Live Donkeys, Drink Specials
- May 5: Cinco de Mayo Celebration @ Seattle Children’s Museum | Dancing, Food, Decorations (more info)
- May 5: Seattle Cinco de Mayo – Mo Jam Mondays @ Nectar Lounge | Free, No-Limits Improv, Funk / Hip Hop
Related Events & Info:
- More Events: Our May Events Calendar & Ticket Giveaways
- From Drink Spirits: Top 5 Tequila and Mezcal for Cinco de Mayo
- Mother’s Day: Our Mother’s Day Events Calendar: Brunch, Specials, Gift Ideas (May 11)
- Portland: Check out the PDX Pipeline for Portland Cinco de Mayo Events & Parties
- Past Years: 2013 Events
Download iPhone Events App here
Download Android Events App here