FREE SEATTLE: We give out 100s of $$$ in free tickets every week including to many of the top events in Seattle. Join our newsletter if you like free stuff!
Snoqualmie Valley Railroad Special Events
Season opens April 5, 2014
Tickets & Schedule: trainmuseum.org
Northwest Railway Museum
38625 SE King Street, Snoqualmie, WA 98065
Come celebrate over 50 years of public programs at the Northwest Railway Museum. The Museum operates an Interpretive Railway Program called the Snoqualmie Valley Railroad. This five mile common carrier railroad allows museum visitors to experience a train excursion aboard antique railroad coaches through the Upper Snoqualmie Valley. Trains operate on Saturdays and Sundays from April through October. In 2014, trains also run on Memorial Day and Labor Day.
2014 Special Events
- Mother’s Day Special* – Mothers ride free with a paying child of any age on Mother’s Day Weekend, May 10 & 11, 2014! See Mother’s Day schedule here.
- School Train – April 16, May 8, 14 & 20, 2014. There will be three 2-hour sessions, starting at 9:30 am, 11:00 am, and 12:30 pm.
- Memorial Day Weekend – Saturday thru Monday, May 24 – 26, 2014. See summer schedule.
- Father’s Day Weekend* - Fathers ride free with a paying child of any age on Father’s Day Weekend, June 14 & 15, 2013. See Father’s Day schedule here.
- Day Out With Thomas* – Friday to Sunday, July 11, 12, 13 and July 18, 19, & 20, 2014. Regular excursions will be suspended to allow for this special children’s event featuring the well-known locomotive. Sorry, the Snoqualmie Depot and grounds will not be accessible to visitors without tickets. Members have an opportunity to purchase tickets in advance by mail (beginning in the spring). Please note that regular trains do not operate during this event.
- Weekday Train! – Friday, August 1, 2014. See summer schedule.
- North Bend Festival at Mt. Si – August 9 & 10, 2014. See summer schedule.
- Weekday Train! – Friday, August 15, 2014 – part of Snoqualmie Railroad Days – See summer schedule.
- Snoqualmie Railroad Days – Friday, Saturday and Sunday, August 15, 16 & 17, 2014. See summer schedule.
- Labor Day Weekend- Saturday thru Monday, August 30 – September 1, 2014. See summer schedule.
- Grandparent’s Grand Excursion – Grandparents ride free with a paying grandchild of any age on Grandparent’s Day Weekend, September 6 & 7, 2014. See fall schedule here.
- Santa Train®* – The four weekends after Thanksgiving, 2014! November 29, 30, December 1, 6, 7, 13, 14, 19 (Friday), 20, 2014. Ride the Snoqualmie Valley Railroad to visit Santa Claus in his parlor inside the Snoqualmie Depot. Santa Train sells out every year, so get your tickets early. Members receive early notice and a discount.
*BLACKOUT DATES: No passes, discounts, coupons or groups rates accepted.
Our train departs from Snoqualmie Depot runs east to North Bend Depot where you may also catch the train. If passengers choose they may depart at North Bend to visit the town and catch a later train back to Snoqualmie. The train then continues back west through Snoqualmie to overlooks at the top of Snoqualmie Falls where you may see the scenic lower river valley and the crest of Snoqualmie Falls. The train then goes back east and stops again at Snoqualmie Depot. For those passengers having boarded originally at Snoqualmie Depot, your trip is over; for those having boarded at North Bend Depot you may stay on the train and continue back to North Bend or depart and visit the town of Snoqualmie and take a later train back to North Bend.
Our new Seattle Events App is available for iPhones and Android! Now, you can have all of the great Seattle events and ticket giveaways from the website in the palm of your hand when you’re out on the town.
Download iPhone Events App here
Download Android Events App here
2014 Round Trip Fares
- Adults, $18
- Seniors (62 and older) $15
- Children (2-12), $10
- Under 2 are free!
The Northwest Railway Museum is pleased to extend a discount of 10% to groups of 10 or more when one person pays for all. Groups of 20 or more that book and pay for their tickets in advance at least one week in advance are entitled to a 20% discount. Sorry, group discounts may not be combined with any other offer.
The Museum accepts cash, checks with western Washington address and phone number, Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
Sorry, prices are subject to change without notice.