- All Month: Discover Seattle’s Hidden Mysteries on Urban Adventure Quest’s Amazing Scavenger Hunt Adventure!
- All Month: Get Hands-on Cooking Experience @ Wallingford Culinary Studio w/ Chef Traci Post
- All Month: Seattle Smash Putt! Mega Miniature Golf Apocalypse! | Finale: Hit It & Quit It, Grown Up Playground, Drinks, Vengeful Robots (Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays)
- All Month: Free Family Tours & Activities @ the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Visitor Center | Hands-on Exhibits, Create & Discuss
- All Month: Laser Shows @ Pacific Science Center Laser Dome | Beatles, Pink Floyd, Michael Jackson, $5-9.25
- March 28: Spring Voices Showcase @ Seattle Art Museum | Free, 6 p.m. (more info)
- March 25-26: Magical Matinee @ Can Can Seattle | A Theatrical Romp Through Pike Place Market’s Colorful Past, Combing History & High Kicks
- March 25: The Dinner Detective @ The Crowne Plaza | Largest Murder Mystery Dinner Show In The U.S., Saturdays, Everyone’s Suspect
- March 25: West Seattle Food Bank Open House | Beverages, Appetizers, 3-6 p.m. (more info)
- March 25: Free Public Tours @ Washington Park Arboretum | 1 p.m., Nature Investigations, Meet East of Graham Visitors Center (more info)
- March 23-24: Jackie Evancho @ The Triple Door | Classical Crossover, America’s Got Talent
- March 21: McCaw Hall Free Public Tour | Starts at noon, lasts up to 90 minutes, and is led by a McCaw Hall, Seattle Opera or Pacific Northwest Ballet staff member
- March 19: French Fest @ Seattle Center | Photos, A Celebration of French Speaking Cultures, Theater, Dance, Family Friendly
- March 19-20: Magical Matinee @ Can Can Seattle | A Theatrical Romp Through Pike Place Market’s Colorful Past, Combing History & High Kicks
- March 18: Free Public Tours @ Washington Park Arboretum | 1 p.m., Nature Investigations, Meet East of Graham Visitors Center (more info)
- March 18: Teen Action Fair @ Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Visitor Center | Free, All Ages, Music, Performances (more info)
- March 18: White Center Arts Art Walk @ White Center Arts | Every Third Saturday, Free, All Ages
- March 18: Free Historic Tour of Neptune Theater | Third Saturdays, 90 Minutes, 10AM
- March 17: St. Patrick’s Day Party Cruise W/ Waterways Cruises | Irish Beer, Wine, Cocktails, Trivia, Prizes & More!
- March 17: Adrian Belew Power Trio w/ Saul Zonana @ The Triple Door | Seattle 2017 St. Patrick’s Day, Hard Rock, Funk, New Wave, Pop & More!
- March 17: St. Patrick’s Day Events: Parties, Music, Food & Drink Specials
- March 17: University District Art Walk | Third Friday, 6-9PM, On & Around University Way
- March 16: Downtown Edmonds Art Walk | Free, Hundreds of Artists & Exhibitions, Live Performances
- March 16: Ballard Art Walk | Third Thursday of Every Month, 6-9PM
- March 16: Downtown Everett Art Walk | Local Art, Galleries, Refreshments, 3rd Thursday of the Month
- March 16: Free Third Thursdays @ Washington State History Museum in Tacoma | Theatrical Exhibits, Storytelling, High-tech Displays
- March 16: $1 Third Thursday @ KidsQuest Childrens Museum in Bellevue | 5-8PM
- March 16: Seminar: Why Addiction is a Disease, and Why There’s Hope @ Central Library | Free, w, Speaker Kevin McCauley (more info)
- March 16: Seattle Center’s “Best Damn Happy Hour” | Prizes, Music, Specialty Cocktails, Discounted Parking
- March 16: Free Third Thursday @ Tacoma Art Museum | 5-8 p.m., Downtown Tacoma Art Walk
- March 11-12: Magical Matinee @ Can Can Seattle | A Theatrical Romp Through Pike Place Market’s Colorful Past, Combing History & High Kicks (Win Tickets, $90)
- March 11-12: Seattle St. Patrick’s Day Weekend Parade & 2017 Irish Festival Info & Pictures | Route Map, Food, Dance, Games, Free Monorail
- March 11: USC Events presents Seattle St. Patrick’s Day Lucky @ Tacoma Dome | Knife Party, Nicky Romero, Aly & Fila, Datsik & More!
- March 11: Free Historic Tour of Moore Theater | 100+ Years Of Performances, 2nd Saturday Of Every Month
- March 11: Central District Art Walk | Food, Music, Art
- March 11: The Dinner Detective @ The Crowne Plaza | Largest Murder Mystery Dinner Show In The U.S., Saturdays, Everyone’s Suspect
- March 11: Market to Table: Culinary Tour and Cooking Class @ Pike Place Market | History, Lunch & Libations, Recipes
- March 11: Free Public Tours @ Washington Park Arboretum | 1 p.m., Nature Investigations, Meet East of Graham Visitors Center (more info)
- March 11: Georgetown Art Attack | Second Saturday, Neighborhood Art Walk, Participants, Map, Free
- March 11: Madrona Art Walk | Music, Drinking, Shopping, Second Saturday, Live Music April – September
- March 10: Jessica Walsh @ Seattle Public Library | Graphic Design, 6:30 p.m., Free (more info)
- March 10: Art Up in PhinneyWood | Second Friday Art Walk, Free
- March 10: Belltown Artwalk | Art Celebration, Free, Second Fridays
- March 10: Kirkland Art Walk | 12-8PM, 15 Galleries, Free Parking at Kirkland Library
- March 9: Blitz Capitol Hill Artwalk | Every Second Thursday, Maps, Events List
- March 9: West Seattle Art Walk | Free, 6-9PM, Second Thursday of Each Month
- March 8: We Are All Here Culminating Performance @ Benaroya Hall | 7 p.m. (more info)
- March 8: Wallingford Art Walk | Every Second Wednesday, Art, Entertainment, Food
- March 4: Free Historic Paramount Theater Tour: 450,000+ Patrons Per Year | First Saturday Of Every Month
- March 5: Hot Chocolate 15K/5K Fun Run | “America’s Sweetest Race” Through Downtown, Finisher’s Mug, Bounce Houses, Games & More!
- March 5: Japanese Garden First Viewing | Ichi-go Ichi-e Digital Painting Exhibit, Traditional Shinto Blessing
- March 4-5: Magical Matinee @ Can Can Seattle | A Theatrical Romp Through Pike Place Market’s Colorful Past, Combing History & High Kicks (Win Tickets, $90)
- March 4: Balkan Night Northwest 2017 @ Saint Demetrios Hall | Balkan Mardi Gras, 25 Bands, 3 Stages
- March 4: Winter Goes Pop! @ Substation | Featuring Hot Lava – the B-52s Experience & The ABBAgraphs Tribute to the Swedish Supergroup
- March 4: Free Public Tours @ Washington Park Arboretum | 1 p.m., Nature Investigations, Meet East of Graham Visitors Center (more info)
- March 3: Fremont Art Walk | First Fridays, Pizza, Beer, Wine
- March 3: Sustainability Leadership Awards @ Swedish Cultural Center | Recognizing Community Contributions to Developing a Sustainable Future
- March 3: Free First Friday @ Bellevue Art Museum | Free Admission 11AM-8PM
- March 2: B-Town BEAT Burien Monthly Music & Art Walk | Free, First Thursday, Art, Live Music, Performances
- March 2: Free First Thursday @ Seattle Asian Art Museum | Free Admission 10 a.m. – 9 p.m.
- March 2: First Thursday Pioneer Square Art Walk & Openings | Dozens of Openings, Free, Occidental Park, Noon – 8 p.m.
- March 2: Free First Thursday @ MOHAI (Museum of History & Industry) | Free Admission & Tours
- March 2: Free First Thursday @ Seattle Art Museum Downtown | Free Admission 10AM-9PM
- March 2: Free First Thursday @ University Of Washington’s Henry Art Gallery | Contemporary Art
- March 2: Free First Thursday @ The Museum of Flight | Free Admission 5-9 p.m., 150+ Historic Air & Spacecraft, Air Force One, NASA Trainer
- March 2: Seattle’s Original Art Walk @ Pioneer Square | First Thursdays, Free Parking, Self Guided
- March 2: Free Admission Days at Northwest African American Museum | First Thursdays
- March 2: Free First Thursdays @ Burke Museum of Natural History & Culture | Washington State’s Oldest Museum
- March 2: Free Admission Days at Wing Luke Museum of the Asian Pacific American Experience | First Thursdays
- March 1: An Evening with James Hunter Six @ The Triple Door | English Soul Blues
Seattle Weekly Events
- Saturdays: University District Farmers Market | Open All Year Round Saturdays, Fresh Fruits, Vegetables, Meat & More!
- Saturdays & Sundays: Mac & Jack’s Weekend Brewery Tours | Free, African Amber, Serengeti Wheat, Blackcat Porter, Two Tun IPA
- Sundays: Fremont Sunday Street Market: 150+ Vendors, Crafts, Antiques, Food, English-Style Pub, Chocolate Factory, & More
- Sundays: Free Yoga at Saint Mark’s Cathedral | Capitol Hill
- Sundays: Broadway Sunday Farmers Market: 55+ Vendors, Local Produce/Meats, Honey, Eggs, Free
- Sundays: Ballard Sunday Farmers Market | Local Produce, Dairy, Wild Salmon, Artisan Foods
If you want your Seattle event(s) here, you can email us info to seattlepipeline @ gmail dot com.
Our Seattle Events App is available for iPhones and Android! Now, you can have all of the great Seattle events from our website in the palm of your hand when you’re out on the town.
Download iPhone Events App here
Download Android Events App here