The 2013 Labor Day Weekend takes place August 30-September 2nd. There are many great Seattle and Washington events all weekend including festivals, free concerts, movies, and more. As always, we have a large list of events and tips for you to enjoy the city or travel.
FREE SEATTLE: We give out 100s of $$$ in free tickets every week including to many of the top events in Seattle. Join our newsletter if you like free stuff!
If you want your Seattle Labor Day event(s) here, you can email us the info to email@example.com.
2013 Seattle & Washington Labor Day Weekend Events:
- August 22-September 2: Evergreen State Fair | Oak Ridge Boys, Brantley Gilbert, 3 Doors Down & More!
- August 29: Free Downtown Seattle Concerts @ City Hall | La Luz
- August 29: Caleb Klauder Country Band @ Nectar Lounge | w/ Warren G Hardings and Lucy Horton Band | $7 (more info)
- August 29: Live at Lunch: Massy Ferguson @ Bellevue Galleria | Downtown Bellevue Free Summer Concert Series
- August 29: ‘The Princess Bride’ @ Magnuson Park | Films, Circus Performers, Food Trucks, & More
- August 30: “Out To Lunch” – Clinton Fearon @ Occidental Square | Free Seattle Downtown Summer Concerts Schedule
- August 30: Bass on Earth @ Contour | EDM, Dance, Body Painters, Surprise, 3 DJs, Art
- August 30: Madrona Friday Farmers Market | Fresh Fruit and Vegetables, Entertainment
- August 30-September 1: Celebrate Made in America on the Whidbey Art Trail | 300+ Professional Artists
- August 30-September 1: Olympia Harbor Days @ Percival Landing & Port Plaza | Vintage & Modern Tugboats, History, Arts & Crafts & More!
- August 30-September 1: Pike Place Farmers Market | Seattle’s Original Farmers Market, 80+ Washington Farmers, Cooking Demonstrations, FAQs
- August 30-September 1: Waiting for Godot @ Waterfront Park | Free, Inventive Theater, Art, Donations Benefit Teed Feed
- August 31: Olympic Music Festival “Concerts in the Barn” | 10 weekends, Picnic Area
- August 31: Boise State Broncos @ Washington Huskies | 7 p.m. on Fox Sports 1
- August 31: Rise N Shine Band Featuring Tip To Base / The Boom Booms @ Nectar Lounge | $5 (more info)
- August 31 & September 1: Mac & Jack’s Weekend Brewery Tours | Free, African Amber, Serengeti Wheat, Blackcat Porter, Two Tun IPA
- August 31: Seattle Labor Day Weekend Free Architectural & Historical Interest Walk | Capitol Hill, First Hill, & More
- August 31-September 2: Bumbershoot: Seattle’s Music & Arts Festival | 100+ Musical Acts, Comedy, Food
- August 31-September 2: Bremerton Blackberry Festival | Labor Day Weekend, Car Show, Fly-in, 5K, Chalk Art, Food, Beer Garden
- September 1: Ballard Sunday Farmers Market | Local Produce, Dairy, Wild Salmon, Artisan Foods
- September 1: Broadway Sunday Farmers Market: 55+ Vendors, Local Produce/Meats, Honey, Eggs, Free
- September 1: JAI HO! Bhangra Nights Dance Party @ Nectar Lounge | Hosted by DJ Prashant ft. DJs Ambush & RDX, $5 (more info)
- September 1: Fremont Sunday Street Market: 150+ Vendors, Crafts, Antiques, Food, English-Style Pub, Chocolate Factory, & More
- September 1: Free Seattle Concerts @ Ballard Locks | Pacific Cascade Big Band, music from early cowboy movies, 2 p.m.
- September 1: Olympic Music Festival “Concerts in the Barn” | Free, 10 weekends, Picnic Area
- September 2: Pax Prime Post Party @ Nectar Lounge | Feat. RANDOM aka MEGARAN / Rotten Musicians / Mark Dago / Death*Star, $5 (more info)
- September 2: Free Seattle Concerts @ Ballard Locks | Michael Clune & Sleep till Noon Band , blues and rock, 2 p.m.
- September 2: Free Burgers @ Li’l Woody’s | Capitol Hill & Ballard Locations (more info)
Related Events and Info:
- Events Calendar: Check out our full calendar of Seattle Events & Ticket Giveaways
- September 6-7: Cider Summit @ SLU Discovery Center | 80+ Ciders From Around the World
- Portland: Check out Portland & Oregon Labor Day Events on PDX Pipeline here.
- Past Years: 2012 Events
Download iPhone Events App here
Download Android Events App here