- All Month: Uncover Seattle’s Hidden Mysteries with your Valentine on Urban Adventure Quest’s Amazing Scavenger Hunt Adventure | Discount / Promo Code
- All Month: Seattle Smash Putt! Mega Miniature Golf Apocalypse! | Finale: Hit It & Quit It, Grown Up Playground, Drinks, Vengeful Robots (Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays)
- All Month: French Kiss @ Seattle’s Pike Place Market Can Can | Seduction, Valentine’s Day 2017, Art, Food, Cocktails
- All Month: Free Family Tours & Activities @ the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Visitor Center | Hands-on Exhibits, Create & Discuss
- All Month: Laser Shows @ Pacific Science Center Laser Dome | Beatles, Pink Floyd, Michael Jackson, $5-9.25
- February 28: Mardi Gras Events, Fat Tuesday, Parties, Dinners, Food & Drink Specials
- February 25: Free Public Tours @ Washington Park Arboretum | 1 p.m., Using our Senses, Meet East of Graham Visitors Center (more info)
- February 25: Mardi Gras Mayhem 5K @ Magnuson Park | Run in Style & w/ Flare, New Orleans-Style Beverages, Feather Boa Station, Costume Contest, Free Kids Dash & More!
- February 24-25: Mt. Angel Wurstfest | Beer, Wine, Sausages, Music, Dancing, 5K & 10K & More!
- February 21: McCaw Hall Free Public Tour | Starts at noon, lasts up to 90 minutes, and is led by a McCaw Hall, Seattle Opera or Pacific Northwest Ballet staff member
- February 21: Women’s March on Seattle | In Solidarity w/ Washington D.C. March | 10 a.m. (more info)
- February 20: Free Entrance Days in National Parks + Washington State Parks | Mt Rainier National Park, Olympic National Park
- February 19: Seattle Clothing Exchange Clothing Swap @ Lake City Community Center | Get A Whole New Wardrobe, DJs, Door Prizes, Vendors & More!
- February 18: Free Public Tours @ Washington Park Arboretum | 1 p.m., Using our Senses, Meet East of Graham Visitors Center (more info)
- February 18 White Center Arts Art Walk @ White Center Arts | Every Third Saturday, Free, All Ages
- February 18: Downtown Everett Art Walk | Local Art, Galleries, Refreshments, 3rd Saturday of the Month
- February 17: University District Art Walk | Third Friday, 6-9PM, On & Around University Way
- February 16: Downtown Edmonds Art Walk | Third Thursdays, Free, Hundreds of Artists & Exhibitions, Live Performances
- February 16: Seattle Center’s “Best Damn Happy Hour” | Prizes, Music, Specialty Cocktails, Discounted Parking
- February 16: Free Third Thursdays @ Washington State History Museum in Tacoma | Theatrical Exhibits, Storytelling, High-tech Displays
- February 16: Free Third Thursday @ Tacoma Art Museum | 5-8 p.m., Downtown Tacoma Art Walk
- February 16: Ballard Art Walk | Third Thursday of Every Month, 6-9PM
- February 14: Be My Valentine Dinner & Show @ Suite Restaurant & Lounge | Featuring Seattle Aerial Arts, Electric Violinist Geoffrey Castle, Reservations
- February 14: Valentine’s Day with Lemolo @ Nectar Lounge | Ethreal Dream Pop, Synth (Win Tickets, $30)
- February 14: Valentine’s Day Weekend Cruises w/ Waterways Cruises | Amazing Views, Dinner Cruise
- February 14: Valentine’s Day Weekend Events: Dinner, Shows, Parties
- February 14: French Kiss @ Seattle’s Pike Place Market Can Can | Seduction, Valentine’s Day 2017, Art, Food, Cocktails
- February 12: Valentine’s Day Dash @ Green Lake Park | 5K, 10K Run & Walk, Free Kid’s Dash, Mimosas, Tunnel of Love, Beer & Wine Garden, Food (Win Tickets, $90)
- February 11-12: Valentine’s Day Weekend Cruises w/ Waterways Cruises | Amazing Views, Brunch & Dinner Cruises
- February 11: Free Historic Tour of Moore Theater | 100+ Years Of Performances, Second Saturdays
- February 11: Seattle #NerdNightOut: The Doubleclicks, Joseph Scrimshaw & Special Guests @ The Rendezvous | Nerd Folk, Star Wars, Cats, Dinosaurs & More!
- February 11: Free Public Tours @ Washington Park Arboretum | 1 p.m., Using our Senses, Meet East of Graham Visitors Center (more info)
- February 11: Georgetown Art Attack | Second Saturday, Neighborhood Art Walk, Participants, Map, Free
- February 11: Madrona Art Walk | Music, Drinking, Shopping, Second Saturday, Live Music April – September
- February 11: Central District Art Walk | Food, Music, Art
- February 10: Art Up in PhinneyWood | Second Friday Art Walk, Free
- February 10: Kirkland Art Walk | 12-8PM, 15 Galleries, Free Parking at Kirkland Library
- February 10: Valentine’s Day Weekend Cruises w/ Waterways Cruises | Wine Tasting Cruise w/ Gruet Winery
- February 10: Belltown Artwalk | Art Celebration, Free, Second Fridays
- February 9-12: RV Show @ CenturyLink Field Event Center | 20+ Local Dealers Under One Roof, Hundreds of New Models
- February 9: Capitol Hill Blitz Art-Walk | Many Gallery Openings Including Visual Arts, Musical Performances, Food & Beverage Specials, Second Thursday of Every Month
- February 9: West Seattle Art Walk | Free, 6-9PM, Second Thursday of Each Month
- February 8: Wallingford Art Walk | Every Second Wednesday, Art, Entertainment, Food
- February 7: Sarah Silverman @ Paramount Theater | Emmy Winner, Comedian, Actress, Author (Win Tickets, $82)
- February 4-5: Puyallup Antique & Collectible Show @ Puyallup Fair & Events Center | 400+ Booths, Get Your Family Treasures For Evaluation
- February 4: Free Historic Paramount Theater Tour: 450,000+ Patrons Per Year | First Saturday Of Every Month
- February 4: Free Public Tours @ Washington Park Arboretum | 1 p.m., Using our Senses, Meet East of Graham Visitors Center (more info)
- February 4: Lunary New Year @ Bellevue Collection | 11 a.m.-6 p.m., Martial Arts, Music, Dance, Visual Arts, Free, All Ages (more info)
- February 3: Free First Fridays Talks @ Bellevue Arts Museum | Brian Coleman: The Romance of Fortuny
- February 3: Free First Friday @ Bellevue Art Museum | Free Admission 11AM-8PM
- February 3: Fremont Art Walk | First Fridays, Pizza, Beer, Wine
- February 2: B-Town BEAT Burien Monthly Music & Art Walk | Free, First Thursday, Art, Live Music, Performances
- February 2: Free First Thursday @ The Museum of Flight | Free Admission 5-9 p.m., 150+ Historic Air & Spacecraft, Air Force One, NASA Trainer
- February 2: Seattle’s Original Art Walk @ Pioneer Square | First Thursdays, Free Parking, Self Guided
- February 2: Free First Thursday @ University Of Washington’s Henry Art Gallery | Contemporary Art
- February 2: Free First Thursday @ MOHAI (Museum of History & Industry) | Free Admission & Tours
- February 2: First Thursday Pioneer Square Art Walk & Openings | Dozens of Openings, Free, Occidental Park, Noon – 8 p.m.
- February 2: Free First Thursday @ Seattle Asian Art Museum | Free Admission 10 a.m. – 9 p.m.
- February 2: Free Admission Days at Northwest African American Museum | First Thursdays
- February 2: Free First Thursday @ Seattle Art Museum Downtown | Free Admission 10AM-9PM
- February 2: Free Admission Days at Wing Luke Museum of the Asian Pacific American Experience | First Thursdays
- February 2: Free First Thursdays @ Burke Museum of Natural History & Culture | Washington State’s Oldest Museum
Seattle Weekly Events
- Saturdays: University District Farmers Market | Open All Year Round Saturdays, Fresh Fruits, Vegetables, Meat & More!
- Saturdays & Sundays: Mac & Jack’s Weekend Brewery Tours | Free, African Amber, Serengeti Wheat, Blackcat Porter, Two Tun IPA
- Sundays: Fremont Sunday Street Market: 150+ Vendors, Crafts, Antiques, Food, English-Style Pub, Chocolate Factory, & More
- Sundays: Broadway Sunday Farmers Market: 55+ Vendors, Local Produce/Meats, Honey, Eggs, Free
- Sundays: Ballard Sunday Farmers Market | Local Produce, Dairy, Wild Salmon, Artisan Foods
- Sundays: Free Yoga at Saint Mark’s Cathedral | Capitol Hill
If you want your Seattle event(s) here, you can email us info to seattlepipeline @ gmail dot com.
Our Seattle Events App is available for iPhones and Android! Now, you can have all of the great Seattle events from our website in the palm of your hand when you’re out on the town.
Download iPhone Events App here
Download Android Events App here