- All Month: This Summer, Take The Whole Family on Amazing Scavenger Hunt Adventure! | Discover Seattle’s Hidden Mysteries w/ Urban Adventure Quest
- All Month: Free Family Tours & Activities @ the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Visitor Center | Hands-on Exhibits, Create & Discuss
- All Month: Laser Shows @ Pacific Science Center Laser Dome | Beatles, Pink Floyd, Michael Jackson, $5-9.25
- August 27: Free Outdoor Summer Concerts @ Ballard Locks | The Tempos, Lively Big Band Music
- August 26: Free Outdoor Summer Concerts @ Ballard Locks | Lynnwood Community Band, Big Band Music
- August 24: Amica Insurance Seattle Outdoor Movies @ Magnuson Park – The Princess Bride | Outdoor Big Screen, Food Trucks, Trivia, Performances & More!
- August 23: Redmond Outdoor Summer Movies First Tech Movies @ Marymoor Park – Rogue One: A Star Wars Story | Films, Food Trucks, & More!
- August 20: BrasilFest @ Seattle Center | Info, Photos, FREE, Music, Food, Capoeira, Costumes
- August 20: Free Outdoor Summer Concerts @ Ballard Locks | Around the Sound Band, Famous Marches, Movies, Show Tunes
- August 19: Free Historic Tour of Neptune Theater | Third Saturdays, 90 Minutes, 10AM
- August 19: Free Days @ Renton History Museum | Third Saturdays, New Exhibits Every Couple of Months
- August 19: Free Outdoor Summer Concerts @ Ballard Locks | Microsoft Jump in Jive Orchestra
- August 19: Market to Table: Culinary Tour and Cooking Class @ Pike Place Market | History, Lunch & Libations, Recipes
- August 19: White Center Arts Art Walk @ White Center Arts | Every Third Saturday, Free, All Ages
- August 17: Seattle Center’s “Best Damn Happy Hour” | Prizes, Music, Specialty Cocktails, Discounted Parking
- August 17: Downtown Everett Art Walk | Local Art, Galleries, Refreshments, 3rd Thursday of the Month
- August 17: Free Third Thursday @ Tacoma Art Museum | 5-8 p.m., Downtown Tacoma Art Walk
- August 17: Free Third Thursdays @ Washington State History Museum in Tacoma | Theatrical Exhibits, Storytelling, High-tech Displays
- August 17: Amica Insurance Seattle Outdoor Movies @ Magnuson Park – Fantastic Beasts & Where to Find Them | Outdoor Big Screen, Food Trucks, Trivia, Performances & More!
- August 17: Columbia City Art Walk, Street Fair, After Hours | Free, Third Thursdays, Bohemian Backstreets
- August 17: Downtown Edmonds Art Walk | Third Thursdays, Free, Hundreds of Artists & Exhibitions, Live Performance
- August 16: Redmond Outdoor Summer Movies First Tech Movies @ Marymoor Park – Finding Dory | Films, Food Trucks, & More!
- August 13: Free Outdoor Summer Concerts @ Ballard Locks | Mach One Jazz Orchestra, Jazz Musicor
- August 12: Georgetown Art Attack | Second Saturday, Neighborhood Art Walk, Participants, Map, Free
- August 12: Madrona Art Walk | Music, Drinking, Shopping, Second Saturday, Live Music April – September
- August 12: Free Historic Tour of Moore Theater | 100+ Years Of Performances, 2nd Saturday Of Every Month
- August 12: The Dinner Detective @ The Crowne Plaza | Largest Murder Mystery Dinner Show In The U.S., Saturdays, Everyone’s Suspect
- August 12: Central District Art Walk | Second Saturdays, Food, Music, Art
- August 12: Market to Table: Culinary Tour and Cooking Class @ Pike Place Market | History, Lunch & Libations, Recipes
- August 12: Free Outdoor Summer Concerts @ Ballard Locks | Pacific Cascade Big Band, Jazz Music From Swing Era
- August 12: Ballard Art Walk | Second Saturday of Every Month, 6-9PM
- August 11: Kirkland Art Walk | Second Friday, 12-8PM, 15 Galleries, Free Parking at Kirkland Library
- August 11: Belltown Artwalk | Art Celebration, Free, Second Fridays
- August 11: Art Up in PhinneyWood | Second Friday Art Walk, Free
- August 10: Blitz Capitol Hill Artwalk | Every Second Thursday, Maps, Events List
- August 10: West Seattle Art Walk | Free, 6-9PM, Second Thursday of Each Month
- August 10: Amica Insurance Seattle Outdoor Movies @ Magnuson Park – The Lego Batman Movie | Outdoor Big Screen, Food Trucks, Trivia, Performances & More!
- August 9: Wallingford Art Walk | Every Second Wednesday, Art, Entertainment, Food
- August 8: Redmond Outdoor Summer Movies First Tech Movies @ Marymoor Park – Ghostbusters (1984) | Films, Food Trucks, & More!
- August 6: Free Outdoor Summer Concerts @ Ballard Locks | Ballard Sedentary Sousa Band
- August 5: Free Outdoor Summer Concerts @ Ballard Locks | Batucada – Brazilian Samba
- August 5: Free Historic Paramount Theater Tour: 450,000+ Patrons Per Year | First Saturday Of Every Month
- August 4: Free First Friday @ Bellevue Art Museum | Free Admission 11AM-8PM
- August 4: Downtown Issaquah Art Walk | First Fridays, Live Music, Maps & Schedule
- August 3: Free First Thursday @ Seattle Asian Art Museum | Free Admission 10 a.m. – 9 p.m.
- August 3: First Thursday Pioneer Square Art Walk & Openings | Dozens of Openings, Free, Occidental Park, Noon – 8 p.m.
- August 3: Free First Thursday @ MOHAI (Museum of History & Industry) | Free Admission & Tours
- August 3: Free First Thursday @ Seattle Art Museum Downtown | Free Admission 10AM-9PM
- August 3: Free First Thursday @ University Of Washington’s Henry Art Gallery | Contemporary Art
- August 3: Free First Thursday @ The Museum of Flight | Free Admission 5-9 p.m., 150+ Historic Air & Spacecraft, Air Force One, NASA Trainer
- August 3: Amica Insurance Seattle Outdoor Movies @ Magnuson Park – La La Land | Outdoor Big Screen, Food Trucks, Trivia, Performances & More!
- August 3: Seattle’s Original Art Walk @ Pioneer Square | First Thursdays, Free Parking, Self Guided
- August 3: Free First Thursdays @ Burke Museum of Natural History & Culture | Washington State’s Oldest Museum
- August 3: Free Admission Days at Wing Luke Museum of the Asian Pacific American Experience | First Thursdays
- August 2:Free Days @ Renton History Museum | First Wednesdays, New Exhibits Every Couple of Months
Seattle Weekly Events:
- Tuesdays: Tacoma’s 6th Avenue Farmers Market | Sixth Avenue Art District, Tuesdays, May-September
- Tuesdays: Pike Place Market Express | Pop Up Farmers Market @ City Hall
- Wednesdays: Columbia City Farmers Market | South Seattle, 3-7 p.m. (more info)
- Wednesdays: Pike Place Market Express | Pop Up Farmers Market @ Pioneer Square / Chinatown International District
- Wednesdays: Wallingford Farmers Market | 3:30 – 7 p.m. (more info)
- Thursdays: Art in the Park @ South Lake Union | 10 a.m. – Dusk, Local Artists, Crafts (more info)
- Thursdays: Burien Thursday Farmers Market | Fresh Vegetables, Fruits, Flowers, Crafts, Food, Live Music, Free
- Thursdays: Tacoma’s Broadway Farmers Market | Downtown, Thursdays, May-October
- Thursdays: Bellevue Thursday Farmers Market (more info)
- Thursdays: Pike Place Market Express | Pop Up Farmers Market @ South Lake Union
- Thursdays: Lake City Neighborhood Farmers Market | 3-7 p.m. (more info)
- Thursdays: Queen Anne Farmers Market | Only Independent Farmers Market In Seattle
- Fridays: Phinney Neighborhood Farmers Market | 3-7 p.m. (more info)
- Fridays: Pike Place Market Express | Pop Up Farmers Market @ First Hill
- Fridays: Bothell Farmers Market | In Season Locally Grown Produce, Live Music, Noon – 6 p.m. (more info)
- Fridays: Madrona Friday Farmers Market | Fresh Fruit and Vegetables, Entertainment
- Friday – Sundays: Waterfront Arts Market | July-September
- Friday – Sundays: Pike Place Market Farmers Market | 80+ Washington Farmers, Cooking Demos, FAQs
- Saturdays: Edmonds Museum Summer Market | 9 a.m. – 3 p.m. (no market August 15) (more info)
- Saturdays: Magnolia Neighborhood Farmers Market | 10 a.m.-2 p.m. (more info)
- Saturdays: University District Farmers Market | Open All Year Round Saturdays, Fresh Fruits, Vegetables, Meat & More!
- Saturdays: Bellevue Saturday Farmers Market | 10 a.m. – 3 p.m., Free Parking (more info)
- Saturdays & Sundays: Mac & Jack’s Weekend Brewery Tours | Free, African Amber, Serengeti Wheat, Blackcat Porter, Two Tun IPA
- Sundays: Tacoma MMJ Farmers Market | 35 Vendors, 150+ Flower Varieties, High Grade Edibles & More, 11 a.m. – 5 p.m. (more info)
- Sundays: Mercer Island Farmers Market | Sundays June – October, Fresh, Local Produce
- Sundays: Ballard Sunday Farmers Market | Local Produce, Dairy, Wild Salmon, Artisan Foods
- Sundays: Free Yoga at Saint Mark’s Cathedral | Capitol Hill
- Sundays: Fremont Sunday Street Market: 150+ Vendors, Crafts, Antiques, Food, English-Style Pub, Chocolate Factory, & More
- Sundays: South Tacoma Farmers Market | Fresh, Local Produce, Sundays June – September
- Sundays: Broadway Sunday Farmers Market: 55+ Vendors, Local Produce/Meats, Honey, Eggs, Free
WIN SEATTLE TICKETS: We give out 100s of $$$ in free tickets every week including to many of the top events in Seattle. Join our newsletter if you like free stuff!
If you want your Seattle event(s) here, you can email us info to seattlepipeline @ gmail dot com.
Our Seattle Events App is available for iPhones and Android! Now, you can have all of the great Seattle events from our website in the palm of your hand when you’re out on the town.
Download iPhone Events App here
Download Android Events App here