- All Month: Discover Seattle’s Best Food, Deals & Events w/ DealTapp | Now Available On Android & iOS, Get a FREE Ice Cream Cone While Supplies Last
- All Month: FLEE the Ultimate Real Life Escape Game | 5 Real Life Movie Scenarios & Fantasies, Solve the Puzzles to Escape! (Win Tickets, $270)
- All Month: Discover Seattle’s Hidden Mysteries on Urban Adventure Quest’s Amazing Scavenger Hunt Adventure! (Win Tickets, $49)
- All Month: Free Family Tours & Activities @ the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Visitor Center | Hands-on Exhibits, Create & Discuss
- All Month: Laser Shows @ Pacific Science Center Laser Dome | Beatles, Pink Floyd, Michael Jackson, $5-9.25
- March 31-April 2: Moisture Festival Libertease Burlesque Variety Show @ Broadway Performance Hall | Seductive & Delightful, Live Band, Audience Interaction, Comedy
- March 30: (Her)story @ Hing Hay Coworks | Conversations with Entrepreneurial AAPI Women, Free (more info)
- March 29: Nuclear Power and It’s Role in Solving Climate Change with Todd Cloutier @ Ada’s Technical Bookstore on Capitol Hill | Free, 7-9 p.m. (more info)
March 24-27: MANY Seattle Weekend EVENTS & GIVEAWAYS ($550+): Easter Egg Hunts & Activities, Scotch & Beer Festival, Georgetown Bites, GeekWire Bash, & More!
- March 27: Seattle Easter Events, Egg Hunts, Brunch, Parades, Dinner, & More
- March 26: Georgetown Bites: A Taste of Georgetown | Enjoy Amazing Delicacies at Bargain Prices, Wine, Beer, Art & More! (Win Tasting Tickets, $20)
- March 26: BunnyCon (BunnyArchy): The Bunny Bar Hop | Pictures, Route, Info, 1,000+ People
- March 26: Bunny Bounce and Easter Baskets for the Animals @ Woodland Park Zoo | Egg Hunts, Crafts, Animals & More!
- March 26-27: Seattle & King County Easter Egg Hunts and Activities!
- March 25-26: Seattle Scotch & Beer Fest @ Fremont Studios | Authentic Tastings, 60+ Craft Beers & Whiskey, Wine, Cocktails & More! (Win Tickets, $140)
- March 24-26: Sound Theatre Company presents Tony Award Winning Musical Parade – The Musical @ 12th Ave Arts Mainstage | A True Story, A Love Story, A Musical
- March 24: GeekWire Bash 2016 @ CenturyLink Field Event Center | Ping-Pong, Foosball, Networking, Socializing & More!
- March 23: Path with Art’s 2016 Spring Voices Showcase @ NW Film Foum | Free, Poetry, Writing, Dance (more info)
- March 21-April 17: First Folio! @ Central Branch Seattle Public Library | Free, The Book that Gave us Shakespeare (more info)
March 17-20: MANY Seattle Weekend EVENTS & GIVEAWAYS ($600): St. Patrick’s Day, French Fest, Wine Tasting Cruise, Spring Into Action, Happy Hour, & More!
- March 20: French Fest is This Weekend! | Photos, A Celebration of French Speaking Cultures, Theater, Dance, Family Friendly
- March 19-20: Seattle & King County Easter Egg Hunts and Activities!
- March 19: Magnuson Series Spring into Action 5K, 10K, 15K Duathlon | Waterfront Ride, All Skill Levels
- March 19: Downtown Everett Art Walk | Local Art, Galleries, Refreshments, 3rd Saturday of the Month
- March 19: White Center Arts Art Walk @ White Center Arts | Every Third Saturday, Free, All Ages
- March 19: Free Historic Tour of Neptune Theater | Third Saturdays, 90 Minutes, 10AM
- March 19: University District Art Walk | Third Friday, 6-9PM, On & Around University Way
- March 18: Free Public Planetarium Show @ Geer Planetarium at Bellevue College | “New Horizons” (more info)
- March 18: Waterways Cruises Hosts Wine Tasting Dinner Cruise with Canoe Ridge Winery | Award-winning Washington Wines, Beautiful Views of Lake Washington & Lake Union
- March 17-21: Sound Theatre Company presents Tony Award Winning Musical Parade – The Musical @ 12th Ave Arts Mainstage | A True Story, A Love Story, A Musical
- March 17: PRESALE: Outdoor Summer Concert case / lang / veirs with special guest Andy Shauf @ 2016 Woodland Park ZooTunes | Indie Folk (Win Tickets, $98)
- March 17: Downtown Edmonds Art Walk | Free, Hundreds of Artists & Exhibitions, Live Performances
- March 17: Free Third Thursdays @ Washington State History Museum in Tacoma | Theatrical Exhibits, Storytelling, High-tech Displays
- March 17: $1 Third Thursday @ KidsQuest Childrens Museum in Bellevue | 5-8PM
- March 17: Seattle Center’s “Best Damn Happy Hour” | Prizes, Music, Specialty Cocktails, Discounted Parking
- March 17: Free Third Thursday @ Tacoma Art Museum | 5-8 p.m., Downtown Tacoma Art Walk
- March 16: Trace Bundy @ Benaroya Hall | “Acoustic Ninja,” Guitar Virtuoso
- March 15: McCaw Hall Free Public Tour | Starts at noon, lasts up to 90 minutes, and is led by a McCaw Hall, Seattle Opera or Pacific Northwest Ballet staff member
- March 15: Tour of Ireland Whiskey Tasting & an Evening with Arthur Guinness @ Fado Irish Pub | 5 Course Dinner w/ Pairings, History, Traditional Irish Menu
- March 17: St. Patrick’s Day Celebration @ Suite Lounge in Bellevue | Featuring Award Winning Chef Larry’s Corned Beef & Cabbage, Giveaways, Green Beer, Tullamore Dew & More! (Win Tickets, $240)
- March 17: St. Patrick’s Day Events: Parties, Music, Food & Drink Specials
- March 15: Tuesday Nights At The Sanctuary at Admiral: An ESP Experience | Fun & Interactive Mind Reading Experience, w/ Lance Campbell
- March 14-20: St. Patrick’s Day Celebration @ Suite Lounge in Bellevue | Featuring Award Winning Chef Larry’s Corned Beef & Cabbage, Ruben Sandwiches & Irish Beef Stew & More!
March 10-13: MANY Seattle Weekend EVENTS & GIVEAWAYS ($530): St. Patrick’s Day Festival & Pub Crawl, Concerts, Burlesque, Drag, Books, Art Walks, & More!
- March 13: Darlingside w/ Caitlin Canty @ The Triple Door | Indie Folk, Rock, Folk (Win Tickets, $30)
- March 12-13: St. Patrick’s Day Weekend Parade & 2016 Irish Festival Info & Pictures | Route Map, Food, Dance, Games, Free Monorail
- March 12: Seattle Web Fest @ Northwest Film Forum | Free (more info)
- March 12: Bacon Strip Special – The Little Darling Show @ Theatre Off Jackson | Featuring Sylvia O Stayformore and Mizz Honey Bucket, Easter Eggstravaganza (Win Tickets, $40)
- March 12: St. Patrick’s Day Weekend Lexprechaun Lap Pub Crawl w/ Barcrawls.com | Drink Specials, No Cover, Party Favors & More! (Win Tickets, $100)
- March 12: Kent Kids’ Art Day @ Kent Commons | $10, Hands On Art Projects (more info)
- March 12: Free Historic Tour of Moore Theater | 100+ Years Of Performances, 2nd Saturday Of Every Month
- March 12: Sharon Ballantine’s Book Launch Party “The Art of Blissful Parenting” @ Seattle World Trade Center| Food, Wine, Champagne, Book Signing
- March 12: Central District Art Walk | Food, Music, Art
- March 12: Georgetown Art Attack | Second Saturday, Neighborhood Art Walk, Participants, Map, Free
- March 12: Madrona Art Walk | Music, Drinking, Shopping, Second Saturday, Live Music April – September
- March 12: Ballard Art Walk | Second Saturday of Every Month, 6-9PM
- March 11-12: Stripped♥Screw Burlesque Presents: Disney After Dark: The Road to Happily Ever After? @ Columbia City Theater | Funny & Sexy
- March 11: Art Up in PhinneyWood | Second Friday Art Walk, Free
- March 11: Landing of St Patrick @ South Lake Union | 6 p.m. Pirates, Duck Boats (more info)
- March 11: St. Patrick’s Day Mass for Peace at St. Patrick’s Church (more info)
- March 11: Belltown Artwalk | Art Celebration, Free, Second Fridays
- March 11: Kirkland Art Walk | 12-8PM, 15 Galleries, Free Parking at Kirkland Library
- March 10-12: Sound Theatre Company presents Tony Award Winning Musical Parade – The Musical @ 12th Ave Arts Mainstage | A True Story, A Love Story, A Musical (Win Tickets, $56)
- March 10: Blitz Capitol Hill Artwalk | Every Second Thursday, Maps, Events List
- March 10: A Small Good Thing Screening @ Our Lady of the Lake Church | Exploring How the American Dream Has Reached Its End, Free, 7 p.m. (more info)
- March 10: West Seattle Art Walk | Free, 6-9PM, Second Thursday of Each Month
- March 9: Wallingford Art Walk | Every Second Wednesday, Art, Entertainment, Food
March 3-6: MANY Seattle Weekend Events & Giveaways ($350+): Stripped♥Screw Burlesque, Hot Chocolate Run, Concerts, Art, Beer, Wine, & More!
- March 6: Hot Chocolate 15K/5K Fun Run | “America’s Sweetest Race” Through Downtown Seattle, Hosted by RAM Racing (Win Tickets, $108)
- March 5: Grammy Winner John Prine @ The Paramount Theatre | American Country, Folk, Singer Songwriter (Win Tickets, $90)
- March 5: Irish Soda Bread Contest @ TS McHugh’s Restaurant | Free, Starts at 2 p.m. (more info)
- March 5: Free Historic Paramount Theater Tour: 450,000+ Patrons Per Year | First Saturday Of Every Month
- March 4-5: Stripped♥Screw Burlesque Presents: Disney After Dark: The Road to Happily Ever After? @ Columbia City Theater | Funny & Sexy (Win Tickets, $70)
- March 4: The Ken DeRouchie Band @ Highway 99 Blues Club | Soul, R&B, Blues, 2 Time Muddy Award Nominees (Win Tickets, $34)
- March 4: Fremont Art Walk | First Fridays, Pizza, Beer, Wine
- March 4: Free First Friday @ Bellevue Art Museum | Free Admission 11AM-8PM
- March 3: B-Town BEAT Burien Monthly Music & Art Walk | Free, First Thursday, Art, Live Music, Performances
- March 3: Free First Thursday @ Seattle Asian Art Museum | Free Admission 10 a.m. – 9 p.m.
- March 3: First Thursday Pioneer Square Art Walk & Openings | Dozens of Openings, Free, Occidental Park, Noon – 8 p.m.
- March 3: Free First Thursday @ MOHAI (Museum of History & Industry) | Free Admission & Tours
- March 3: Free First Thursday @ Seattle Art Museum Downtown | Free Admission 10AM-9PM
- March 3: Free First Thursday @ University Of Washington’s Henry Art Gallery | Contemporary Art
- March 3: Free First Thursday @ The Museum of Flight | Free Admission 5-9 p.m., 150+ Historic Air & Spacecraft, Air Force One, NASA Trainer
- March 3: Seattle’s Original Art Walk @ Pioneer Square | First Thursdays, Free Parking, Self Guided
- March 3: Free Admission Days at Northwest African American Museum | First Thursdays
- March 3: Free First Thursdays @ Burke Museum of Natural History & Culture | Washington State’s Oldest Museum
- March 3: Free Admission Days at Wing Luke Museum of the Asian Pacific American Experience | First Thursdays
- March 1: Cuba: The Road Less Traveled Discussion @ REI | Free, 7-8 p.m. Travel Tips (more info)
- March 1: Live @ Benaroya Hall w/ David Lindley | American Folk, Bluegrass, World Music
Seattle Weekly Events
- Thursdays: Free Yoga at Saint Mark’s Cathedral | Capitol Hill
- Thursdays: Tacoma Thursday Night at The Museums | History Museum, Tacoma Art Museum, Museum of Glass, and LeMay – America’s Car Museum Open Until 8PM, March-June (more info)
- Saturdays: University District Farmers Market | Open All Year Round Saturdays, Fresh Fruits, Vegetables, Meat & More!
- Saturdays & Sundays: Mac & Jack’s Weekend Brewery Tours | Free, African Amber, Serengeti Wheat, Blackcat Porter, Two Tun IPA
- Sundays: Fremont Sunday Street Market: 150+ Vendors, Crafts, Antiques, Food, English-Style Pub, Chocolate Factory, & More
- Sundays: Free Yoga at Saint Mark’s Cathedral | Capitol Hill
- Sundays: Broadway Sunday Farmers Market: 55+ Vendors, Local Produce/Meats, Honey, Eggs, Free
- Sundays: Ballard Sunday Farmers Market | Local Produce, Dairy, Wild Salmon, Artisan Foods
WIN SEATTLE TICKETS: We give out 100s of $$$ in free tickets every week including to many of the top events in Seattle. Join our newsletter if you like free stuff!
If you want your Seattle event(s) here, you can email us info to seattlepipeline @ gmail dot com.
Our Seattle Events App is available for iPhones and Android! Now, you can have all of the great Seattle events from our website in the palm of your hand when you’re out on the town.
Download iPhone Events App here
Download Android Events App here