- All Month: Uncover Seattle’s Hidden Mysteries with your Valentine on Urban Adventure Quest’s Amazing Scavenger Hunt Adventure | Discount / Promo Code (Win A Quest, $49)
- All Month: Free Family Tours & Activities @ the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Visitor Center | Hands-on Exhibits, Create & Discuss
- All Month: Laser Shows @ Pacific Science Center Laser Dome | Beatles, Pink Floyd, Michael Jackson, $5-9.25
- February 29: Leap Day Dash Deal & Party @ FX McRory’s (more info)
February 25-28: MANY Seattle Weekend EVENTS & GIVEAWAYS ($340+): Wintergrass Music Festival, Railroad Earth, Wine, Beer, Markets, Theatre, & more!
- February 28: Free Music w/ Ladies Music Club of Seattle @ Music Center of the Northwest | 2 p.m. (more info)
- February 27: TRL Total Request Live Night: Heartthrobs Edition @ Nectar Lounge | Featuring Boy Band Tribute #ALL4DORAS & DJ Indica Jones (Win Tickets, $20)
- February 27: The Dinner Detective @ The Hotel Deca | Largest Murder Mystery Dinner Show In The U.S., Saturdays, Everyone’s Suspect
- February 27: 1916 Centenary Concert @ University of Washington | Performances by Irish Folklorist & Musician Mike Moloney + Fiddler Athena Tergis (more info)
- February 26: DeadPhish Orchestra Featuring Jeff Austin Band (Formerly of YMSB) @ Nectar Lounge | + The Student Loan Plays Led Zeppelin! “Houses of the Holy” in Bluegrass Style & More! (Win Tickets, $30)
- February 25-28: Wintergrass @ Hyatt Regency Hotel | 4 Stages, Bluegrass, Acoustic, Family Friendly Music Festival, Workshops, Jam Sessions & More! (Win Weekend Pass, $137)
- February 25: Railroad Earth @ The Neptune Theater | Roots, Rock, Americana, Bluegrass, Jam (Win Tickets, $33)
- February 21: Seattle Wine and Food Experience – Grand Tasting @ Seattle Center | 200+ Vendors, 50+ Chefs, 500 Wines, Mixologists, Distillers, Cider & More!
- February 21: Free Music w/ Ladies Music Club of Seattle @ Mirabella | 3 p.m. (more info)
- February 20: CulturalFest @ University of Washington | Experience 35 Cultures through Performance Showcase
- February 20: Pacific Northwest Regional Yo-yo Championship @ Seattle Center | 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. (more info)
- February 20: Irish Soda Bread Cooking Exhibition Class | $10, 1 – 5 p.m. (more info)
- February 20: Free Neptune Theater Historic Tour | 3rd Saturday of Every Month, 90 Minutes
- February 20: Washington Beer Commission Open House | Tours, Samples, Dozens of Participating Breweries
- February 20 White Center Arts Art Walk @ White Center Arts | Every Third Saturday, Free, All Ages
- February 20: Athena Vertical Dance February Showcase | Pole Dance Performances by Students & Instructors, Try Out the Equipment & More!
- February 20: Downtown Everett Art Walk | Local Art, Galleries, Refreshments, 3rd Saturday of the Month
- February 19-20: Everett Film Festival @ Everett Performing Arts Center | Gala Celebration, Filmmaker Q&A, Locally Made Films, Happy Hour + Food & More! (Win Tickets, $100)
- February 19: University District Art Walk | Third Friday, 6-9PM, On & Around University Way
- February 19: Free Music w/ Ladies Music Club of Seattle @ Crossroads Community Center | 7:30 p.m. (more info)
- February 18-20: World’s Largest Cannabis Marketplace CannaCon 2016 Returns to Seattle | 200+ Exhibitors, Educational Sessions & More!
- February 18: Downtown Edmonds Art Walk | Third Thursdays, Free, Hundreds of Artists & Exhibitions, Live Performances
- February 18: Seattle Center’s “Best Damn Happy Hour” | Prizes, Music, Specialty Cocktails, Discounted Parking
- February 18: Free Third Thursdays @ Washington State History Museum in Tacoma | Theatrical Exhibits, Storytelling, High-tech Displays
- February 18: Free Third Thursday @ Tacoma Art Museum | 5-8 p.m., Downtown Tacoma Art Walk
- February 18: Peace Corps Presentation: Where Will You Choose to Serve? @ West Coast Regional Office | Noon – 1 p.m. (more info)
- February 17: BUZZER Community Forum @ The Hillman City Collaboratory | Free, Discussion w/ Community Leaders (more info)
- February 16: Volunteer Park Trust Public Meeting @ Miller Community center | Draft Report of Feasibility Study & Design Program, 6-8 p.m. (more info)
- February 16: McCaw Hall Free Public Tour | Starts at noon, lasts up to 90 minutes, and is led by a McCaw Hall, Seattle Opera or Pacific Northwest Ballet staff member
February 11-14: MANY Seattle Valentine’s Day Weekend EVENTS & GIVEAWAYS ($750+): RV Show, Dining, Lunar New Year, Burlesque, Drag, Wine, Concerts, & More!
- February 14: Dining in the Dark | Featuring Dueling Chefs, Experience Flavor Unobstructed (Win Tickets, $298)
- February 14: Free Music w/ Ladies Music Club of Seattle @ West Seattle Library | 3 p.m. (more info)
- February 14: Valentine’s Day Weekend Events: Dinner, Shows, Parties
- February 14: Valentine’s Day Meal & Wine Pairing @ The VUDE | Romantic Dinner by Foodz Catering, 4-Courses, Reservations, Dessert
- February 14: Valentine’s Day w/ Chastity Belt @ Nectar Lounge | Indie Rock w/ Lemolo, Iji (Win Tickets, $30)
- February 14: Be My Valentine @ Suite Restaurant & Lounge | Aerial Performances, Music by DJ Cide & Joey Roxville
- February 13-14: Seductive Foods Valentine’s Day Dinner & Brunch @ Pike Place Market | Romantic Hawaiian Menu, Reservations
- February 13-14: Vietnamese Lunar New Year Celebration Tết Festival @ Seattle Center | FREE, Pictures, Schedule & Info
- February 13: Bacon Strip Special – Goth Night Strange Love @ Theatre Off Jackson | Dark Talent, Featuring Sylvia O’Stayformore & Mizz Honey Bucket (Win Tickets, $30)
- February 13: The Dinner Detective @ The Hotel Deca | Largest Murder Mystery Dinner Show In The U.S., Saturdays, Everyone’s Suspect
- February 13: Lunar New Year Celebration Pictures & 2016 Info | FREE, Music, Dancing, Martial Arts, Thousands of Spectators, Valentine’s Day Weekend
- February 13: Free Historic Tour of Moore Theater | 100+ Years Of Performances, Second Saturdays
- February 13: Georgetown Art Attack | Second Saturday, Neighborhood Art Walk, Participants, Map, Free
- February 13: Madrona Art Walk | Music, Drinking, Shopping, Second Saturday, Live Music April – September
- February 13: Central District Art Walk | Food, Music, Art
- February 13: Ballard Art Walk | Second Saturday of Every Month, 6-9PM
- February 12: Live @ Benaroya Hall: An Evening with Branford Marsalis | Grammy‐winning Saxophonist & Tony Award Nominee
- February 12: Waterways Cruises Wine Tasting Cruise w/ Gruet Winery | Romantic Dinner, Award-Winning Washington Wines, Beautiful Waterfront Views
- February 12: Art Up in PhinneyWood | Second Friday Art Walk, Free
- February 12: Kirkland Art Walk | 12-8PM, 15 Galleries, Free Parking at Kirkland Library
- February 12: Grab Bag V: The Grab Strikes Back! Burlesque @ Jewelbox at Rendezvous | Sensational Striptease Spectacle Hosted by Sailor St. Claire (Win Tickets, $30)
- February 12: CulturalFest @ University of Washington | Experience 35 Cultures through the International Expo & Performance Showcase
- February 12: Free Public Planetarium Show @ Geer Planetarium at Bellevue College | Wonders of the Universe (more info)
- February 12: Belltown Artwalk | Art Celebration, Free, Second Fridays
- February 11-14: RV Show @ CenturyLink Field Event Center | 20+ Local Dealers Under One Roof, Hundreds of New Models, Valentine’s Day Weekend
- February 11: Capitol Hill Blitz Art-Walk | Many Gallery Openings Including Visual Arts, Musical Performances, Food & Beverage Specials, Second Thursday of Every Month
- February 11: West Seattle Art Walk | Free, 6-9PM, Second Thursday of Each Month
- February 10: Mardi Gras Tour featuring Terrapin Flyer @ Nectar Lounge | Grateful Dead Inspired Band, w Organist Melvin Seals + Guitarist Mark Karan (Win Tickets, $40)
- February 10: Free Music w/ Ladies Music Club of Seattle @ Seattle Public Library | Noon, Songs of Shakespeare (more info)
- February 10: BUZZER Community Forum @ The Hillman City Collaboratory | Free, Discussion w/ Community Leaders (more info)
- February 10: Wallingford Art Walk | Every Second Wednesday, Art, Entertainment, Food
- February 9: Fat Tuesday Mardi Gras Party @ Nectar Lounge | Featuring Marmalade & The Cumbieros (Reunion Show) (Win Tickets, $20)
- February 9: Morbid Curiositease presents Mardi Gras Mayhem @ Columbia City Theater | Music By Louisiana-Style Band The Peculiar Pretzelmen, Burlesque & Variety (Win Tickets, $36)
- February 9: Mardi Gras Events, Fat Tuesday, Parties, Dinners, Food & Drink Specials
- February 8: Lunar New Year Celebration @ Northwest Language & Cultural Center | Ringing of 108 Bells, Led by Shodo Harada Roshi (more info)
- February 8: Free Music w/ Ladies Music Club of Seattle @ University House Wallingford | “Shakespeare at the Opera,” 7:30 p.m. (more info)
February 4-7: MANY Seattle Weekend EVENTS & GIVEAWAYS ($200+): Mardi Gras Pub Crawl, Art Walks, Concerts, Museums, Wine, Beer, & More!
- February 6: Free Historic Paramount Theater Tour: 450,000+ Patrons Per Year | First Saturday Of Every Month
- February 6: Mardi Gras Pub Crawl in Downtown Seattle | Free, 500+ Revelers, 14 Hours of Beads, Hula Hoops, Games & More!
- February 6: Slow Food USA @ Pike Place Market | Discussion on the Slow Food Movement w/ Richard McCarthy (more info)
- February 6: Free Music w/ Ladies Music Club of Seattle @ Frye Art Museum | 2 p.m. (more info)
- February 5: Free First Fridays Talks @ Bellevue Arts Museum | Brian Coleman: The Romance of Fortuny
- February 5: Free First Friday @ Bellevue Art Museum | Free Admission 11AM-8PM
- February 5: Fremont Art Walk | First Fridays, Pizza, Beer, Wine
- February 4: B-Town BEAT Burien Monthly Music & Art Walk | Free, First Thursday, Art, Live Music, Performances
- February 4: Free First Thursday @ The Museum of Flight | Free Admission 5-9 p.m., 150+ Historic Air & Spacecraft, Air Force One, NASA Trainer
- February 4: Path with Art’s 2016 Winter Visual Art Exhibition @ The Ninety | Student Art Work, Free, Paintings, Collages, Drawings (more info)
- February 4: Seattle’s Original Art Walk @ Pioneer Square | First Thursdays, Free Parking, Self Guided
- February 4: Free Music w/ Ladies Music Club of Seattle @ Seattle Art Museum | Noon (more info)
- February 4: Free First Thursday @ University Of Washington’s Henry Art Gallery | Contemporary Art
- February 4: Free First Thursday @ MOHAI (Museum of History & Industry) | Free Admission & Tours
- February 4: First Thursday Pioneer Square Art Walk & Openings | Dozens of Openings, Free, Occidental Park, Noon – 8 p.m.
- February 4: Free First Thursday @ Seattle Asian Art Museum | Free Admission 10 a.m. – 9 p.m.
- February 4: Free Admission Days at Northwest African American Museum | First Thursdays
- February 4: Free First Thursday @ Seattle Art Museum Downtown | Free Admission 10AM-9PM
- February 4: Free Admission Days at Wing Luke Museum of the Asian Pacific American Experience | First Thursdays
- February 4: Free First Thursdays @ Burke Museum of Natural History & Culture | Washington State’s Oldest Museum
Seattle Weekly Events
- Mondays: Mo’ Jam Mondays @ Nectar Lounge | Free, Drink Specials, Morganica Quartet, Improvised Sets
- Thursdays: Free Yoga at Saint Mark’s Cathedral | Capitol Hill
- Saturdays: University District Farmers Market | Open All Year Round Saturdays, Fresh Fruits, Vegetables, Meat & More!
- Saturdays & Sundays: St. Jude Showplace Open Houses | Enter to in McDonald’s Fine Furniture Shopping Spree (more info)
- Saturdays & Sundays: Mac & Jack’s Weekend Brewery Tours | Free, African Amber, Serengeti Wheat, Blackcat Porter, Two Tun IPA
- Sundays: Fremont Sunday Street Market: 150+ Vendors, Crafts, Antiques, Food, English-Style Pub, Chocolate Factory, & More
- Sundays: Broadway Sunday Farmers Market: 55+ Vendors, Local Produce/Meats, Honey, Eggs, Free (Through December 22)
- Sundays: Ballard Sunday Farmers Market | Local Produce, Dairy, Wild Salmon, Artisan Foods
- Sundays: Free Yoga at Saint Mark’s Cathedral | Capitol Hill
WIN SEATTLE TICKETS: We give out 100s of $$$ in free tickets every week including to many of the top events in Seattle. Join our newsletter if you like free stuff!
If you want your Seattle event(s) here, you can email us info to seattlepipeline @ gmail dot com.
Our Seattle Events App is available for iPhones and Android! Now, you can have all of the great Seattle events from our website in the palm of your hand when you’re out on the town.
Download iPhone Events App here
Download Android Events App here