From our sponsors:
Seattle Mother’s Day Brunch
May 11, 2014
11 a.m. | $75 | All Ages
The Goodwin Library at Pike Place Market
94 Pike Street, Seattle, WA 98101
Mother’s Day Brunch at the Market! Pike Place Market is overflowing with Spring’s bounty of tulips and daffodils, and what better way to spoil your mom with a visit to the market and an exclusive delicious brunch prepared for you by Seductive Specialty Foods.
Mother’s Day Brunch Menu:
- Beautiful edible display of fruits and local cheeses
- A selection of Pike Place Market’s pastry offerings with fresh made jams and preserves.
- Crab Cakes with Poached Duck Egg,Roasted Tomatoes and Chipotle Hollandaise Sauce
- Smoked Salmon & Fresh Dill Frittata
- Chef Traci’s Signature Candied Bacon
- Ricotta Filled Crepes with Seductive’s Vintage Port Syrup
- Roasted Asparagus with Lemon and Tarragon-Deviled Egg
- Oven Roasted Potato Medley
- Fresh made Washington apple cider, fresh squeezed orange juice and Pellegrino.
- Each Mom also receives a special gift basket from Seductive Specialty Foods