The enormously popular Garden d’Lights festival features over ½ million lights which transform, the Bellevue Botanical Garden into a blossoming winter wonderland. Over 150,000 people enjoy, this dazzling display each December and this year, the route has changed, grown, and become more magical than ever.
Related Seattle Events & Info
- Holiday Events: Our Seattle Holiday Events Calendar: Shopping, Christmas, Buy Local, & More
- Thanksgiving: Our Seeattle Thanksgiving Weekend Events Calendar
- Shopping: Bizarre Bazaar @ Washington Hall | Thanksgiving Weekend Holiday Gift Market, Christmas Ideas, Home Goods, Arts, Oddities & More! (Nov 27)
- Shopping: Hometown Holidays Small Business Saturday @ West Seattle Junction | Support Local Stores, Holiday / Christmas Gift Ideas (Nov 26)
- Cruise: Waterways Cruises Holiday Parade of Lights Cruises | Thanksgiving Weekend / Christmas, Champagne, Buffet, Bar, Beautiful Views (Nov 25-27)
- Facebook: Facebook.com/SeattleHoliday
- New Years: Seattle New Years Parties, Events, Ticket Giveaways
Garden d’Lights 2016
Free Nights Nov 28-Dec 1, 5-8, 2016
4:30pm to 9:30pm
More info: gardendlights.org
Bellevue Botanical Garden
12001 Main St, Bellevue, WA 98005
The Bellevue Botanical Garden becomes a brilliant winter wonderland, transformed by thousands of colorful, tiny twinkling lights. Garden d’Lights has become a holiday tradition for families and groups around the northwest. So come, enjoy the dazzling magic of Garden d’Lights, bring your aunts and uncles, grandparents and grandchildren, third cousins and anyone else you can think of; they will like the lights, too.
Hot beverages and goodies will be available in the new Education Center, and friendly volunteers will provide a warm welcome
Avoid standing in long lines to purchase tickets at the Garden (and be assured of actually getting into the event) bypurchasing your ticket online. Tickets are date specific. Space is limited.
- Free nights are first come, first served as space is available and DO NOT require tickets. Usually all can be accommodated on free nights, but event staff will be present to control the flow of entrants so everyone can have an enjoyable experience. There could be a wait.
- Visit Garden d’Lights for more information and details. Garden d’Lights is brought to you by the Bellevue Botanical Garden Society and Bellevue Parks and Community Services.
ABOUT THE DISPLAY
Inspired by plants found in Northwest gardens and gardens around the world, hundreds of, volunteers have been busy making creations. We have the cutest bear you’ve ever seen!
Honey Bear and Snap d’Dragon and a list of over 30 “critters” including Charlotte in her, web and Willie the Slug await you. This year will be an exciting adventure for all ages., Plan now to attend!
Our Seattle Events App is available for iPhones and Android! Now, you can have all of the great Seattle events and ticket giveaways from the website in the palm of your hand when you’re out on the town.
Download iPhone Events App here
Download Android Events App here