We are giving away a pair of tickets to Magnolia 10K & 5K on October 2. To win, comment on this post why you’d like to attend. Winner will be drawn and emailed Monday, September 26.
From our sponsors:
Magnolia 10K & 5K
October 2, 2016
$30-$45 | All Ages
More info: promotionevents.com
Magnolia Playground in Magnolia (on Smith Avenue).
2518 34th Avenue W, Seattle, WA
We’re a community focused running and walking event in the Magnolia neighborhood of Seattle. The scenic 10K tours the Magnolia community and features unsurpassed views for those who want to tackle a longer run or walk. The 5K run/walk will also highlight the natural beauty of Magnolia. The event features a free kids dash and a fantastic post-race celebration in Magnolia Village including lots of exhibitors, giveaways, live music and a beer garden for those 21 and over. Magnolia 10K Registration
Our event operates as a support for the Magnolia Community:
Partial proceeds from this year’s event will be donated to the Magnolia Chamber of Commerce. Their mission is to build a united, vibrant business community by enhancing their visibility and promoting their unique mix of enterprises to attract and engage the public. The Magnolia Chamber’s proceeds go to creating a vibrant community by funding fun neighborhood events, beautifying the village and entrance signs and having access to government and city resources.
DAY OF RACE SCHEDULE
- 7:30 am: Registration & Packet Pickup
- 8:40 am: Pre-race Warm-up
- 9:00 am: Start of the 5K Run & Walk
- 9:10 am: Start of the 10K Run & Walk
- 9:30 am: Post-race Festivities
- 10:15 am: Free Kids Dash
- 10:30 am: Awards Ceremony
- 5K Run/Walk: $30 on or before October 1, 2016 (50% off for youth 14 & under)
- 5K Run/Walk: $40 day of event
- 10K Run/Walk: $40 on or before October 1, 2016
- 10K Run/Walk: $45 day of event