Top Nav

We are giving away a pair of tickets to Fall Fashion and Beauty Preview Party @ Chromatique Salon on September 18. To win, comment on this post why you’d like to attend. Winner will be drawn and emailed Friday, September 18.

FREE SEATTLE: We give out 100s of $$$ in free tickets every week including to many of the top events in Seattle. Join our newsletter if you like free stuff!

———————————————

From our sponsors:
Fall Fashion and Beauty Preview PartyFall Fashion and Beauty Preview Party
September 18, 2015
6:30 p.m. | $25 | 21+
Tickets: chromatique.brownpapertickets.com

Chromatique Salon
12727 Northup Way, Bellevue, WA 98005

Kick off Bellevue Fashion Week with Chromatique’s Fall Fashion and Beauty Preview Party

Chromatique Salon in Bellevue will host an intimate one-night-only celebration to ring in Bellevue Fashion Week on Friday, September 18th at 6:30pm. All-inclusive VIP tickets include champagne and swag bags with the best beauty products from Oribe, Davines, and the hottest new products on the market.

R + Co. Owner and stylist Samantha Lawrence will demonstrate hair tips, Salon Director Elle Levine will be doing makeup, and Stylist Cassie Hackett will talk about fall fashion trends. Chromatique has styled for the likes of Vogue, Cosmopolitan, SIP Magazine and more.

Tickets will score attendees specials on products and services at the salon. $25 each, purchase at http://chromatique.brownpapertickets.com

, , , , , , , , , , , , ,

11 Responses to Win Tickets ($50): Fall Fashion and Beauty Preview Party @ Chromatique Salon | 2015 Bellevue Fashion Week, Swag, Hair & Makeup Demos

1. Gina McCaffery September 9, 2015 at 10:18 am #

A few months back I accepted the Graveyard shift at work in hopes of positive recognition … My sleep schedule had to be modified; my social life and summer family events have been sacrificed! I’m feeling a bit drab and believe that a fashion / beauty day will revive my sparkle that has faded!

2. Rae September 9, 2015 at 11:32 am #

I just came back to Seattle and would be honored to attend! I think this would be a great way to meet people and enjoy a relaxing night! Thank you for doing these contests! This would be awesome!

3. Briana September 9, 2015 at 12:50 pm #

I’d love to attend to learn all the new trends I should be focused on for fall. Working in beauty, it’s important to stay up to date. This will be a great opportunity to see what the Seattle area is doing in beauty this fall.

4. Wen Yip September 9, 2015 at 1:47 pm #

My foster mother works in beauty, it will be great if I can take her to attend this event, make her happy and hang out with her for some mother-daughter family time :)

5. Jen Meadows September 10, 2015 at 2:29 pm #

I would love to attend! I’ve been working pretty much around the clock for the last year and have spent little time and money on myself, its time to change that!

6. Elizabeth September 10, 2015 at 2:32 pm #

I love fashion week!!

7. Anne September 10, 2015 at 2:37 pm #

I would like to attend with my daughter who is an artist with theatrical costume. I also write and edit occasionally in the fashion sector in a freelance capacity.

8. TMill September 10, 2015 at 2:48 pm #

Any excuse to paper myself! I am in!

9. Emily friedman September 13, 2015 at 10:00 pm #

Always wanted to go to fashion week in Bellevue!

10. naghma September 17, 2015 at 3:59 pm #

this sounds awesome! i definitely need beauty advice.

11. Tabitha September 17, 2015 at 6:02 pm #

I would love to go so I can take my amazing mother. She almost died last year and because of the emergency surgery scars left on her neck and face doesn’t feel like she’s a beautiful woman any longer. This would give me a chance to take her and do a beauty make over she without a doubt deserves. I know there are other deserving people, but I would like the opportunity to spoil her. She’s a hardworking, selfless person and she truly deserves to go. If I win the tickets I could get her hair done ( due to the discounted prices available) and also have her makeup done. This would without a doubt make ger see that she’s still a gorgeous lady.