We are giving away a pair of tickets to Spark Weekend Seattle 2014 @ Impact Hub Seattle on February 1 & 8. To win, comment on this post why you’d like to attend. Winner will be drawn and emailed Friday, January 31.

FREE SEATTLE: We give out 100s of $$$ in free tickets every week including to many of the top events in Seattle. Join our newsletter if you like free stuff!

——————————————————————

From our sponsors:
Spark Weekend Seattle 2014Spark Weekend Seattle 2014
February 1 & 8, 2014
9:30 a.m. – 6:30 p.m. | $195
(First 30 who use SEAPIPELINE will save 20% off)
More Info + Tickets: seattle.sparkweekend.com | Facebook

Impact Hub Seattle
220 2nd, Avenue South, Seattle WA 98104

Spark Weekend Seattle 2014 is two packed days of TED-style talks, experiential workshops, and the latest in lifestyle change technologies.

Our themes are Health, Happiness, and Productivity.

A Spark Weekend connects you to the best tools, techniques, and team for personal and professional change. Our goal is to measurably improve your life in the shortest time possible.

• Day 1 is about learning
    Our speakers share their favorite lifestyle change tools and techniques in 20 minute sessions.
  • Day 2 is about doing
    Our mentors coach you to implement what you learned the day before. You come with your laptop and work directly on your goals.
  • Day 30 is about winning
    You get $30 back if you reach your goals; more if you put your own money on the line.

It’s one weekend to spark a lifetime of healthy habits. Join us!

, , , , , ,

16 Responses to Win Tickets ($390): Spark Weekend Seattle 2014 @ Impact Hub Seattle | Promo / Discount Code, Get Paid to Reach Your New Year’s Resolutions!

1. Derek January 21, 2014 at 7:49 am #

With such a strong tech sector (Microsoft, Amazon, etc.) and a top notch medical community (Allen Institute for Brain Science, UW, Dr. Daniel Amen, etc.) Seattle is the perfect place for a TED like event that focuses on health, well-being, and tech. I would love to participate in an event like this. It would be interesting to share and get ideas on how using a device like the Scanadu Scout (http://www.scanadu.com/ p.s. can’t wait to get my indiegogo backer model) can change the way we think about health.

2. Carla S January 22, 2014 at 4:31 pm #

I’d love to attend as I’m a big fan of TED Talks and self improvement. It’s a new year and along with 2014 comes new goals and accomplishments I’d like to reach. Every bit of help is something I welcome!

3. Emma Lavin January 23, 2014 at 1:57 pm #

I’m just learning about this event, but already excited and figuring out ways to make sure I can attend!

I’ve been working freelance and self-employed for 12 years now! I’m needing help taking my ideas and creativity to the next level!

Can’t wait!

4. keith dougherty January 23, 2014 at 2:23 pm #

I want to go:)

5. James Norris January 23, 2014 at 2:42 pm #

Love the responses so far! Keep them coming.

For anyone that helps us promote we may just have a ticket for you too. Depends on how much you help! :)

See http://bit.ly/weekendpromotion and send us an email at hello@selfspark.com with what you did.

We’re hiring too: http://www.selfspark.com/calling.

-James from Self Spark

6. Jaime Espinoza January 23, 2014 at 3:25 pm #

I’m always excited to learn new things about life, and health. I’m just a simple guy striving to be happy and to constantly improve myself and those around me with the information and technology available to us now a days. If I win, I will do my best to integrate what I learn into my life and share it with others so they can too.

7. Farooq January 23, 2014 at 3:57 pm #

As a fan of TED talks and a avid techno-junkie (redundant?), I feel that Sparq is a perfect fit for me and I would love to experience what it’s all about.

8. Bjoern January 23, 2014 at 5:26 pm #

It would awsome to attend this

9. Mickael January 23, 2014 at 9:38 pm #

I have been wanting to start my own business for a while. I just don’t know where to start. This seems like it could really help me reach my goal.

10. Tammy January 24, 2014 at 8:40 am #

I am ready to IGNITE! I really want to attend this event but can’t afford it. I run a small nonprofit that supports Women’s Health and Education around the world through the creation of profitable businesses. I have been looking for some inspiration to take me to the NEXT LEVEL before I leave for Cameroon in March.

Also, I really wanted to send my husband (from Cameroon) to this event. He is a student of sound engineering and a hip hop artist and I have been trying to get him to follow his dreams by planning well.

“If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you’ll find an excuse.” ~Unknown

I am searching for that way to go to this event! Please choose me.

Thanks

11. Amanda January 25, 2014 at 2:03 pm #

This is a year of big changes for me, and I am excited, but also afraid. It would be so great to have an extra boost of support and motivation to get the ball rolling smoothly.

12. Brit January 30, 2014 at 5:16 pm #

I listen to TED Talks almost every free minute of the day and have always wanted to attend them in-person. Spark weekend sounds like it will be a great event to learn and help set up a realistic plan to hit 2 major life goals this year. The people at the event will be a great support group and networking opportunity for inspiration. Would love to be part of this workshop to help hit my goals this year!

Thank you!

13. Erinn Webber January 31, 2014 at 5:14 pm #

A friend just emailed me about this! I have been attempting a career change and this seems to have been one of those coincidence moments to give me a push!