We are giving away a pair of tickets for “Seattle’s Sexiest Halloween Party”, Seduction, presented by the Seattle Erotic Art Festival. To win, comment on this post why you would like to attend. Winner will be drawn and emailed on Monday, October 22.
FREE SEATTLE: We give out 100s of $$$ in free tickets every month including to many of the top events in Seattle. Join our newsletter if you like free stuff!
155 N. 35th Street, Seattle, Washington 98103
More info: www.seattleerotic.org/seduction
Join us for Seduction, Seattle’s sexiest Halloween party on Saturday, October 27.
See and be seen at this alluring night of amazing music and dancing, enticing performances, lavish erotic art showcase, sultry interactive installations, and of course, lots of delicious eye-candy. Plus a costume contest with over $3,000 in impressive prizes!
Last year Seduction drew over 1,500 of Seattle’s sexiest and most creative people. Don’t miss it!
*** HOT SEATTLE DJs ***
Multiple rooms of music from hot Seattle DJs, including:
- Johnny Monsoon - http://www.johnnymonsoon.com/bio.html
- diem - http://www.djdiem.com/
- Jeromy Nail - http://jeromynail.com/
- Michael Holden - http://michaelholden.com/
- Ramiro - http://unitingsouls.com/ramiro/
*** SEXY PERFORMANCES ***
- Go-Go dancers from TapTap GoGo performing all night long.
- Live professional body painting with UV reactive paint of gorgeous models, by Chelle Beautiful Bodypainting.
- Stunning visuals spanning 100 feet of wall created live.
- More surprises to be announced!
*** SULTRY EXPERIENCES ***
- Take part in our costume contest, with over $3,000 in impressive prizes: http://
- Experience new pleasures from feathers to wax to electricity at Sensation City, an interactive installation by our producer, the Foundation for Sex Positive Culture.
- Get tied up! Enjoy expert bondage and decorative rope-work by Suspended Animation.
- More experiences to be announced!
*** EROTIC ART SHOWCASE ***
- The anticipated return of the stunning steel-cable Spider Web — spanning 20 feet high by 40 feet wide!
- Live painting by urban contemporary artist John Osgood.
- Twice as much visual art as Seduction 2011.
- Featured artists include Jenna Colby, Jessica Walker of Porcelain Poet Photography, Jim Duvall, John Osgood, John Santerineross, and Visioluxus. Get a sneak peek of the art and learn about the artists here: http://www.seattleerotic.org/visual-art-at-seduction/
More artists to be announced!
*** OFF-SITE AFTER-PARTY ***
Want to celebrate all night long? When Seduction ends at 2am, join us at the Center for Sex Positive Culture for our official after-hours event (1am – 5am).
More music. More eye candy. More seduction.
$10 tickets, included with VIP, limited supply.
*** AND MORE! ***
Visit our website for full details and hundreds of enticing photos: