The 2012 NW Chocolate Festival is coming up at the end of September at the Washington State Convention center in downtown Seattle. We are giving away a pair pof tickets ($50!) for Sunday, September 30th. To win, comment on this post why you would like to attend. Winner will be drawn and emailed on Friday, September 28th.
FREE SEATTLE: We give out 100s of $$$ in free tickets every month including to many of the top events in Seattle. Join our newsletter if you like free stuff!
2012 NW Chocolate Festival Info:
From our partners:
NW Chocolate Festival
September 29 & 30, 2012 | 9:30AM-6PM
Tickets: $25 advance, $30 at door, $60 for 2 day pass
Washington State Convention Center
800 Convention Place Seattle, WA 98101
(206) 694-5030 | More info: nwchocolate.com
Taste, Learn and Celebrate!
Chocolate Lovers Unite!
We present two days of pure chocolate decadence and the highest caliber of indulgence through chocolate education, chocolate making classes and professional level tasting.
The NW Chocolate festival hosts 70 classes, chocolate tasting and workshops taught by top culinary professionals and award winning artisan chocolate makers. We aim to share experiences in chocolate from the farm all the way to scrumptious chocolate bar and sweet confection.
A taste of what you will experience
- Learn about chocolate with presentations by award winning chocolate makers
- Crush cacao beans by hand using traditional tools
- Meet cacao farmers from Ecuador and Peru
- Learn to taste and distinguish fine chocolate from different origins around the world
- Taste and experience fresh cacao fruit direct from the cocoa tree, a rare experience in the United States
- Discover the health benefits of chocolate
- Watch the live chocolate making from bean to bar
- Learn how to temper chocolate, make truffles and ganaches, and fine desserts
- Seduce your senses in the Aphrodisiac Room
- Expand your palate with chocolate and drink pairings