Maple Valley Community Center holds its annual celebration of brats and brews! Sponsored by Pabst Blue Ribbon, this is a fun night of revelry and good food and drink!
FREE TICKETS: We give out 100s of $$$ in free tickets every week including to many of the top music and art venues in Seattle. Join our email list if you like free stuff!
Maple Valley Community Oktoberfest and Auction 2012
Friday, September 21, 2012 | 6:30 p.m.-9 p.m. | $15-$20
Greater Maple Valley Community Center
22010 SE 248th St., Maple Valley, WA 98038-6067
(425) 432-1272 | More info: brownpapertickets.com
Join over 200 hundred friends from the Greater Maple Valley area for this family friendly event on Friday, September 21st from 6:00pm to 10:00pm. This year’s event will be held at the Greater Maple Valley Community Center, 22010 SE 248th St. in Maple Valley.
We will have a home cooked German fare including Brats, sauerkraut, potato salad and dessert or hot dogs for the kids. The wine and beer garden will be open to adults 21 years and older and sponsored by Pabst Brewing Co offering a selection of beers and wines.
Live entertainment will be offered by our very own Maple Valley, Happy Hans Band, a state renowned band, who provide dancing and activities to be enjoyed by all. There will be optional activities offered to children featuring games and activities at the Den Youth Center for a $5 per child fee.
A silent and live auction will be held during the band breaks to benefit the many low cost and free programs at the Community Center which include: Youth prevention programs, Children and Family school readiness programs and Senior aging in place programs.
Related Seattle Events and Ticket Giveaways:
- Events: Our Seattle Events Calendar & Ticket Giveaways
- September 21-23: Fremont Oktoberfest | Beer Garden, Chainsaw Pumpkin Carving, Live Music, & More (Win Tickets, $30)
- September 21: Seattle Park(ing) Day Pictures & 2012 Info | Artists Transform Parking Spaces Into Temporary Public Parks
- September 21: Free Seattle Summer Concerts Downtown– “Out To Lunch” | July 11-September 21