The yearly Puyallup Fair, aka the Western Washington Fair, boasts all the fair favorites — rodeos, parades, free entertainment, and more! There’s a full concert line-up and the fascinating Our Body Exhibit. Don’t miss this jam-packed country-style fair!
FREE SEATTLE: We give out 100s of $$$ in free tickets every month including to many of the top events in Seattle. Join our newsletter if you like free stuff!
Related Seattle Events & Ticket Giveaways:
- Events: Our September Events Calendar & Ticket Giveaways
- September 15-16: Seattle Fiestas Patrias @ Seattle Center | Horse Show, Independence Celebration, & More
- September 19: HOOT for the HOOD Neighborhood Appreciation Event @ Woodland Park Zoo (Free, more info)
- September 21-23: Fremont Oktoberfest | Beer Garden, Chainsaw Pumpkin Carving, Live Music, & More (Win Tickets, $30)
More Puyallup Fair Info:
September 7-23, 2012 | Fridays & Saturdays, 10 a.m.-11 p.m., Sundays-Thursdays, 10 a.m.-10 p.m. | $12.50 adults, $9 senior citizens and youth, free for kids 5 and under
110 9th Avenue SW, Puyallap, WA 98371
More info: thefair.com
- Rainforest Adventure – free with fair admission, this attraction allows you to experience a tropical rainforest environment, complete with toucans and geckos
- For the kids, there’s the SillyVille rides, midway rides, magic shows, and mutton bustin’
- Free live music and entertainment at the Coca=Cola Stage, the Fountain Plaza, the Green Gate, and the Showplace Stage
- Western Rodeo Parade & Cattle Drive through Puyallup to the fairgrounds
- Special days for special folks, including Military Appreciation Day, Senior Tuesdays, and Red Hat days
- Our Body: The Universe Within – This exhibition, located inside the fair, features the inner workings of real human bodies. An additional admission ticket fee is required.
- Puyallup Pro Rodeo – September 7 to 9, 2012
- A variety of fair concerts, including Willie Nelson, Enrique Iglesius, and Tim McGraw.