The 47th annual Mukilteo Lighthouse Festival has something for everyone — parade, fireworks, a Battle of the Bands, hot dog eating contest, live music, and more!
FREE TICKETS: We give out 100s of $$$ in free tickets every week including to many of the top music and art venues in Seattle. Join our email list if you like free stuff!
Related Seattle Events and Ticket Giveaways:
- Events: Our Seattle Events Calendar & Ticket Giveaways
- September 8: Fremont Mischief Summer Celebration | Spirits, Food, Live Music, & More (Win Tickets, $25)
- September 9: Pine Box Can Car Derby Races
- September 9: Live Aloha Hawaiian Cultural Festival @ Seattle Center
Mukilteo Lighthouse Festival Info:
Mukilteo Lighthouse Festival
September 7-9, 2012 | events schedule here | Free
4902 76th St. SW, Mukilteo, WA 98725
(425) 353-5516 | More info: mukilteolighthousefestival.com
September 7, 8,9, 2012: The Mukilteo Lighthouse Festival brings the community together for several events, including the annual Festival the weekend after Labor Day and the Run-A-Muk and Tennis Tournament two weeks prior.
The Festival features two stages for entertainment! You’ll see live bands, dance groups and community performers.Schedules subject to change!
Main Stage, 12-5pm Saturday; 1-5pm Sunday
Band Shell Stage, 2-5pm Saturday
Beer and Wine Garden Entertainment:
Main Stage, 5pm-Midnight Saturday and Sunday
Main Stage Schedule
Band Shell Schedule