We are giving away a pair of tickets to Fremont Mischief Distillery’s Summer Celebration on September 8th! To win, comment on this post why you would like to attend. Winner will be drawn and emailed on Friday, September 7th.
FREE SEATTLE: We give out 100s of $$$ in free tickets every month including to many of the top events in Seattle. Join our email list if you like free stuff!
Fremont Mischief Distillery
132 N Canal St, Seattle, WA 98103
(206) 547-0838 | More info/Tickets: fremontmischief.com
Local Fremont neighborhood distillery has completed construction on an event space perfect for bringing the community together in showcasing local talents.
Saturday, September 8 at 6 p.m., Fremont Mischief Distillery will introduce their beautiful new outdoor venue to the Fremont community with a kickoff concert featuring local talent St. Paul de Vence and Le Wrens along with several musical guests. Culinary accouterment provided by the talented Foodz Catering group. Their delicious dishes imbued with Fremont Mischief spirits are available for additional purchase. Cash bar also available, featuring local NW beers, wines and cocktails with Fremont Mischief Spirits.
Located along well-traversed Burke Gilman Trail and over-looking the majestic canal to the Puget Sound, the venue is stunningly adorned in beautiful woodwork and metal accents. Metal trusses inspired by Fremont’s own Fremont Bridge frame. The stage itself is to be the focal point of the new space, which the Distillery hopes will draw in local talent to perform on a regular basis.
Related Seattle Events and Info:
- Events: Our Seattle September Events Calendar & Ticket Giveaways
- Win Tickets ($40): Seattle Cider Summit @ SLU Discovery Center Lawn | 60+ Ciders, Apple Pressing, Food, Music (Sept 8)
- Win Tickets ($50): End Of Prohibition Tasting Party @ Teatro ZinZanni | 25 Wineries, Breweries, & Distillers (Sept 11)
- Win Tickets ($20): Jai Ho! Bollywood Dance Party @ Chop Suey | Bhangra & International Music, Costume Contest, & More (Sept 15)
Mischief Distillery’s recording label, Bootleg Records, plans to invite local talent to perform there on a regular basis. The venue holds nearly 400 people.