Five of Seattle’s top fashion designers – finalists in the 2012 Seamless in Seattle competition – compete for Best Emerging Designer and Best Student Designer. They’ll debut their collections and also compete live!
Get tickets here.
FREE TICKETS: We give out 100s of $$$ in free tickets every week including to many of the top music and art venues in Seattle. Join our email list if you like free stuff!
Seamless in Seattle Runway Show
Wednesday, August 29, 2012 | 7:30 p.m. | $35-$75
Seattle Art Museum
1300 1st Ave., Seattle, WA 98101
(206) 654-3100 | More info: www.seattlemag.com
On August 29th the five winning designers from our 2012 Seamless in Seattle competition will hit the runway for our second annual Seamless in Seattle Fashion Show.
Here are our lucky winners and their designs (you’ll just have to wait until show time to find out who takes home the awards for the Best Emerging and Best Student Designer) — Christine Chaney, Alicia Czerwiec, Suzy Fairchild, Sonia McBride, and Erin Roby.
In addition to the debut of their collections on the runway, the designers will compete live for a chance to display their wares at Neiman Marcus at The Bravern during the Fashion’s Night Out festivities on September 6, as well as craft an exclusive challenge look for the show.
Related Seattle Events and Ticket Giveaways:
- Events: Our Seattle Events Calendar & Ticket Giveaways
- August 31: Free Seattle Summer Concerts Downtown– “Out To Lunch” | July 11-September 21
- August 19-September 1: The Amazing Acro-Cats Live in Purr-Son | Jaw-Dropping Acts of Feline Agility
- September 1: Free Historic Paramount Theater Tour: 450,000+ Patrons Per Year | First Saturday Of Every Month