This celebration of Afro-Latino culture includes some of the hottest live music you’ll hear all year! Authentic food and dance make for a fun day at Magnuson Park. Come to experience Salsa, Merengue, Latin Jazz, Reggae, Cumbia, and more flavors of music — with Mexican, Cuban, Colombian and Peruvian food to sample and enjoy.
FREE TICKETS: We give out 100s of $$$ in free tickets every week including to many of the top music and art venues in Seattle. Join our email list if you like free stuff!
Related Seattle Events and Ticket Giveaways:
- Events: Our Seattle Events Calendar & Ticket Giveaways
- August 25 & 26: Tibet Fest @ Seattle Center
- August 26: 826 Day | Benefit for 826 Seattle: Beer & Live Music
- August 26: Beacon Rocks Festival @ RockIt Space | Live Music, Street Food, Bartering, Artisan Vendors, & More
Afro-Latino Festival Info:
Warren G. Magnuson Park
7400 Sand Point Way NE, Seattle, WA 98115
(425) 343-8492| More info: www.facebook.com
This year’s Afro-Latino Festival features the best Afrolatino Music: SALSA, MERENGUE, LATIN JAZZ, REGGAE, CUMBIA and much more. The best Mexican, Cuban, Colombian and Peruvian food, and FUN, FUN FUN…