West Seattle gets tiki-ified! The Benbow Room beckons you for a night of island enchantment — live music, tropical drinks, contests, prizes, and more!
FREE TICKETS: We give out 100s of $$$ in free tickets every week including to many of the top music and art venues in Seattle. Join our email list if you like free stuff!
Tiki Night @ Benbow Room
Friday, August 24, 2012 | 8 p.m. | $12 in advance
4210 SW Admiral Way, Seattle, WA 98116
(206) 922-3313 | More info: www.brownpapertickets.com
Join us for a night of music lilting on a tropical breeze. Tiki Night will feature mysterious melodies and tropical tunes by exotica legends like Martin Denny, Yma Sumac, Les Baxter and more. Rat City Brass and The Spyrographs will provide the sound track to the evening. The Benbow Room in West Seattle is your Enchanted Isle. Its doors open at 8pm. Tropical drink and classic cocktail specials. Contests and prizes. $12 in advance at brownpapertickets.com. So don your favorite Hawaiian shirt and set sail for Tiki Night!
Related Seattle Events and Ticket Giveaways:
- Events: Our Seattle Events Calendar & Ticket Giveaways
- All Month: The Rolling Stones 1972, Photographs by Jim Marshall
- August 24: Free Seattle Summer Concerts Downtown– “Out To Lunch” | July 11-September 21
- August 24: SAM Remix at the Olympic Sculpture Park