Foodies unite! — to combat hunger, this Sunday in Fremont. 10 of Seattle’s hottest food trucks offer the best of their menus, and 10% of proceeds will go to fight hunger via sustainable agricultural programs throughout Africa.
Get tickets here!
FREE TICKETS: We give out 100s of $$$ in free tickets every week including to many of the top music and art venues in Seattle. Join our email list if you like free stuff!
Related Seattle Events and Ticket Giveaways:
- Events: Our Seattle Events Calendar & Ticket Giveaways
- All Month: The Rolling Stones 1972, Photographs by Jim Marshall
- August 18: Awesome Women Expo 2012 | Networking, Mini-Seminars, Food & Drink, & Focus on Self-Improvement
- August 19: New School Noise 2012 featuring Key Nyata, Dave B, Rebel, Sean Brooks, Ant Beezy, Fresh Preserves, & A Rawlo @ Neumos | The Pacific Northwest’s Top Up-and-Coming Artists (Win Tickets, $20)
Mobile Food Fight for Hunger Info:
Mobile Food Fight for Hunger
Sunday, August 19, 2012 | 12 p.m.-4 p.m. | $5
19303 Fremont Ave N, Seattle, WA 98133
(206) 289-7706 | More info: www.facebook.com
Ten of the most popular food trucks in Seattle are joining World Concern to fight global hunger this summer at the Mobile Food Fight for Hunger. Sample some of the best street food in the Northwest, including nationally-recognized food trucks Skillet, Where Ya at Matt, and Street Donuts. Ten percent of all proceeds from the event will help fight hunger through World Concern’s sustainable agricultural programs, creating lasting solutions in places like Chad, South Sudan, and Somalia.
Are you a hard-core foodie? Purchase one of our “VIF” (Very Important Foodie) passes (only $5), and come an hour early from 11 a.m. to 12 p.m. and enjoy renowned food trucks without the crowds.
Get your VIF Pass: http://www.stayclassy.org/seattle/events/mobile-food-fight-for-hunger/e18255
What: Food trucks, live music and a great cause
When: Sunday, August 19 from 12 p.m. to 4 p.m. (VIF one hour early)
Where: World Concern headquarters: 19303 Fremont Ave N, Seattle, WA 98133
For more information, contact Kristin Hingtgen at email@example.com or (206) 289-7706 or visit our tumblr: http://worldconcern.tumblr.com/About