This 21+ event pits up to 5,000 participants against each other chucking round red tomatoes, drinking, and enjoying live music! 300,000 roma tomatoes are expected to be involved.
Get your tickets here.
FREE TICKETS: We give out 100s of $$$ in free tickets every week including to many of the top music and art venues in Seattle. Join our email list if you like free stuff!
Related Seattle Events and Ticket Giveaways:
- Events: Our Seattle Events Calendar & Ticket Giveaways
- All Month: Red Hook Moonlight Cinema Schedule: Bridesmaids, Zoolander, & More | Brews, BBQ, Outdoor Movies
- August 10-12: Seattle Tattoo Expo @ Seattle Center | Tattoo Artists, Tattoos, Music, Food
- August 11: The Awfully Sudden Death of Martha G w/Vanity Mirrors @ Neumos | Folk-Punk Collective (Win Tickets, $50)
- August 11-13: Everything for Everyone Festival @ Jefferson Park on Beacon Hill | Free, Two-Day Music, Art, & Politics Festival
Tomato Battle Seattle Info:
Tomato Battle: Seattle
Saturday, August 11, 2012 | 1 p.m.-6 p.m. | $50 | 21+
Pyramid Alehouse & Restaurant
1201 First Ave South, Seattle, WA
More info: www.tomatobattle.com
Tomato Battle is returning to the Pyramid Alehouse in downtown Seattle. Don’t forget to wear a costume!
This event is a 21+ event. Only participants over 21 with proper ID will be admitted.
Schedule of Events for Saturday August 11, 2012*
Noon Registration & Beer Garden Opens
1:00 p.m. Live Entertainment by TBD
3:30 p.m. Costume Contest
4:00 p.m. Tomato Battle Begins
4:30 p.m. Live Entertainment by TBD
6:00 p.m. Wash up and go home!
All of the tomatoes used during the exhibition will have been previously marked for disposal, making the Tomato Battle an efficient and entertaining use of nonedible waste. Onward.