Show your tribal pride while getting some exercise with this year’s Great Kilted 5K Run and Walk. There’s a beer garden for the 21+ crowd, and a free kids’ dash for children 12 and under.
Kilts are not required, but wearing one is strongly encouraged.
FREE TICKETS: We give out 100s of $$$ in free tickets every week including to many of the top music and art venues in Seattle. Join our email list if you like free stuff!
Related Seattle Events and Ticket Giveaways:
- Events: Our Seattle Events Calendar & Ticket Giveaways
- August 1, 2-5: Seafair Fleet Week Ship Tours
- August 5: Third Annual Shoreline Classic Car and Rod Show @ Meridian Park
- August 8: Free Seattle Summer Concerts Downtown– “Out To Lunch” | July 11-September 21
Great Kilted 5K Run Info:
Great Kilted Run & Walk
Sunday, August 5, 2012 |8 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. | $30
7400 Sand Point Way NE, Seattle, WA 98115
(206) 233-9873 | More info: www.promotionevents.com
Find your tartans and join us for this Celtic influenced event. Held at Magnuson Park, the event includes a 5K run/walk, a free kids dash for children 12 & under, live music, a post-race vendor area and the beer garden for those over 21. Although they are not required, WEARING A KILT IS STRONGLY ENCOURAGED.
|RACE DAY SCHEDULE:|
|8:00am||Day of Race Registration & Packet Pickup|
|9:00am||Beer Garden Opens|
|9:10am||1K Kid’s Dash Starts|
|9:30am||5K run/walk Starts|
|10:00am||Post-race Celebration & Awards Ceremony|
|12:30pm||Beer Garden Closes|