You’re invited to learn wine basics! Find out what stemware to use, the proper temperature at which to serve wine — it’s like Wine 101 to give you the edge at your next gathering!
FREE TICKETS: We give out 100s of $$$ in free tickets every week including to many of the top music and art venues in Seattle. Join our email list if you like free stuff!
Wine Seminar: The Etiquette & Serving of Wine
Monday, July 23, 2012 | 6 p.m.-8:30 p.m. | Free | 21+
Seattle Central Community College
1701 Broadway, Seattle, WA 98122
(206) 587-3800 | More info: www.capitolhillseattle.com
It’s easy enough to sip and like wine. But what if you open a bottle of wine and serve it to friends (or guests, if you’re in the dining biz). What stemware is appropriate? What temperature should the wine be served? How much is too much? Almost everyone can pour a glass of wine. Learn how to pour wine with class! In addition, learn how to uncork wine (correctly & safely), store wine, care for wine, and useful tips on how to pick which wine with which food. It’s going to be a fun evening – for both party hosts & dining room pros. Your food and wine experiences will be that much more interesting, fun & enjoyable. Yes, wine (dare we say, several) will be tasted during this seminar.
Related Seattle Events and Ticket Giveaways:
- Events: Our Seattle Events Calendar & Ticket Giveaways
- All Month: Red Hook Moonlight Cinema Schedule: Bridesmaids, Zoolander, & More | Brews, BBQ, Outdoor Movies
- July 21: Planet Home Sustainable Living Festival
- July 20-22: Kirkland Uncorked Regional Showcase of Art, Food & Wine On Lake Washington (Win Tickets, $60+)