Mercer Island Summer Celebration photo by razvan.orendovici
It’s Olympic fever on Mercer Island! This year’s annual Summer Celebration has a strong Olympics theme, so you’re invited to come out and play! There are tournaments, a community parade, group runs, fireworks, food, music, live entertainment, a car show, and more!
FREE TICKETS: We give out 100s of $$$ in free tickets every week including to many of the top music and art venues in Seattle. Join our email list if you like free stuff!
Related Seattle Events:
- Events: Our Seattle Events Calendar & Ticket Giveaways
- July 14 & 15: Ballard SeafoodFest Schedule & Info | Food, Arts, Craft, Music, Beer, Lutefisk Eating Contest
- July 14 & 15: Art by the Bay – Stanwood-Camano Festival of Art and Music
- July 15: A Winter’s Tale - Seattle Shakespeare in the Park Schedule | FREE, Luther Burbank Park Amphitheatre, Mercer Island
Mercer Island Summer Celebration Info:
Mercer Island Summer Celebration
July 14-15, 2012 | Saturday, 9 a.m.-10:30 a.m., Sunday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m. | $5 kids, $10 individuals, $35 families
corner of SE 34th St & 77th, Mercer Island, WA 98040
(206) 275-7609 | More info: www.mercergov.org
London isn’t the only place to catch the Summer Olympic spirit…you can “go for the gold” at Mercer Island’s Summer Celebration Olympic themed festival! We will host our own zany “Outrageous Olympics” with wacky games, laughter and fun challenges in our version of an Olympic Village. Put your game face on, bring a winning attitude and be prepared to enjoy the spirit of competition as you build your own Olympic legacy. Olympic fever is here…let the games begin!
Full Schedule of events here.