Seattle’s Bonza Bash Halloween 2011 Masquerade Costume Ball is a signature Halloween event with unbelievably elegant costumes, Venetian-style masks and is known as the “best party in town!”
Reminder: Join our newsletter and here for your chance to win HUNDREDS of $$$ in free tickets to top events in Seattle.
Related Seattle Events and Info:
- –> Seattle Halloween Events, Parties, Costume Contest <–
- All October: Seattle’s Last Ride Halloween Haunted House| Funeral Simulator Ride
- October 21-13: Seattle Halloween Zombie Party: True Blood & Walking Dead, Zombie Walk, & More
- October 29: Biggest 2011 Seattle Halloween Party – Costume Contest, Five Bars, Music, 1,000 People
From web site:
Bonza Bash Halloween 2011 Masquerade Costume Ball
October 29, 20011 | 8:30pm
Seattle’s Experience Music Project | 325 5th Avenue North
Seattle, WA 98109
Tickets: $40-General Admission, $125-VIP
More Info: bonzabash.com
Come join hosts Dave McLauchlan and Brenton Webster as we deliver Seattle’s most amazing Halloween experience, bar none, in unmistakable Bonza Bash style.
Enter a world of Halloween, Bonza-style, surrounded by the most spectacular collection of costumes in the Pacific Northwest accompanied by all the black-tie masquerade sorcery a ball of Venetian splendour could muster. The Bonza Bash Halloween 2011 Masquerade Costume Ball is the definition of stylish & seductive decadence, in one of the most amazing venues on the US West Coast.
Bonza Bash Masquerade Costume Ball
The Bonza Bash is Seattle’s only Masquerade Costume Ball. You’re welcome to dress in Classic Masquerade (black tie + Venetian-style mask) or Delicious Costume, whichever takes your fancy! This is a Bonza Bash, so as with all our events, jeans, sneakers etc… are not allowed. The dress code will be strictly enforced – so yes, you can be more imaginative with your costume than “sneakers-wearing jeans guy”.
Last year we gave away a trip for two to Australia, including airfares and accommodation. In fact, our lucky winners are enjoying their trip “down under” right now! We’ll be launching the prize package for this year’s event in just a couple of weeks – but you can be sure it’ll be as outrageous and amazing as ever.
We are super excited to have one of Portland’s hottest DJs, DJ Gigahurtz for this year’s event!
DJ Gigahurtz will be playing music & video mixes this Halloween at the Bonza Bash. He is known amongst aficionados the world over for gigs like:
- Featured DJ for P. Diddy’s “All White Party”
- DJ for artists such as “The Far East Movement”, “Colby O’Donis”, “Jay Sean” and more…
- Featured in the nation’s top nightclubs in Miami, Los Angeles and Las Vegas
- Played private celebrity events at the Palms Casino Resort
- DJ for top tier corporate events with Nike, Mercedes Benz, LA Fitness, Mountain Dew, Microsoft and many more!
DJ Gigahurtz will be bringing you all the 80s, 90s, dance, hip-hop, electronic, R&B, and today’s top 40 hits he can muster! After the costume competition drawing at midnight, we’ll be turning up the heat as Gigahurtz takes command of the evening and gets the party REALLY into high gear!
The Bonza Bash
So how do you celebrate a Bonza Bash? Like this:
- Bring yourselves and your friends – we will be supplying a dazzling venue, a phenomenal DJ, Seattle’s richest costume competition, and a couple of BIG surprises along the way.
- Dress in Classic Masquerade or Delicious Costume – the choice is yours. Choose wisely and you could be in the running for some really cool prizes.
- Buy Your Tickets Early – the Bonza Bash now has an invite list of well over 9000 people, our parties draw big crowds, and we’re expecting this year’s Halloween event to the BIGGEST yet!
- Tell your friends – your friends are our friends. Feel free to add them to invitation over on Shindigg.com. Make sure they know how to celebrate a Bonza Bash.
Tickets On Sale Now
Tickets are on sale NOW at Shindigg.com for $40 and are selling quickly. Last year we were SOLD OUT and had a waiting list of 250+ people. Some lucky people got tickets on Craigslist, most who missed out – truly missed out. We know those folks aren’t making the same mistake twice, we’ve fielded more requests for tickets BEFORE we launched than ever before. As always, once we’re at capacity, we’re at capacity. Get your tickets early, and avoid disappointment.
Bonza Gold VIP + Introducing the Bonza “Founders Lounge”
Because some of us enjoy the finer things in life, we’re pleased to announce our Bonza Gold VIP package. Bonza Gold VIP tickets are strictly limited to preserve the exclusivity of the experience.
For the first time ever, we’re delighted to present the Bonza Bash “Founders Lounge”. Personally hosted by Bonza Bash Founders, Dave & Brenton, this exclusive lounge is accessed by private security elevator only, and is located three stories directly above the dance floor. With plush lounge seating, eagle-eye views of the action below and a dedicated bar with private waitstaff, this exclusive enclave is reserved for our founders and their guests, including celebrities and an extremely limited number of discerning guests.